Welcome to Jujutsu Tech Part 2

Start from the beginning

"But I can't just do nothing about the curse." He was looking at a picture of his grandfather placed on the table.

"That last request is going to be a pain in my ass." He said with dismay. His expression suddenly changed into a serious one,as he had now made up his mind on what he wanted to do. He walked forward slightly before stopping.

"I'll eat every part of Sukuna. I don't care what happens from there." He then looked back at Satoru.

"I've already decided how I'm going to die."

"Nice!I like people like you." Said Satoru, grinning widely.

"Sounds like a fun hell awaits." He said with his hands in his pockets before turning away to walk towards the entrance.

"Make sure you're packed by the end of the day." Said Satoru, causing Yuji to look at him in confusion.

"We going somewhere?" Satoru pressed a button on the wall with his left hand, causing the door to open by the sides. Standing behind the door was Ben and Megumi. Ben in his normal attire with a smile, Megumi with his Jujutsu uniform and a few bandages on his face. More specifically, his forehead, below his right eye, his left cheek, and the right side of his mouth. His expression was a neutral one.

"Tokyo." Both teens said in unison.

"Fushiguro, Tennyson..." Began Yuji with surprise.

"You're both looking good." Said Yuji with enthusiasm,as he gave them both a thumbs with a faint blush on his cheeks.

"You think so after seeing this?" Asked Megumi unamused as he pointed to the bandage on his forehead, causing Ben to chuckle.

"You're going to transfer to the same school for jujutsu sorcerers I attend." Said Megumi with his left hand on his waist.

"Huh?" Said Yuji in confusion.

"Tokyo Metropolitan Jujutsu Technical High School." Responded Satoru, causing Yuji to look towards him.

"By the way, you're the fourth first year." Said a smiling Satoru as he held up four fingers on his right hand.

"Only four?" Said Yuji in disbelief.

"I had the same reaction too." Said Ben with a chuckle as he kept his hands in his pockets.

"What do you mean?" Asked Yuji as he looked at Ben now.

"I'm moving in too, which makes me the third." Said Ben proudly as he pointed his left thumb to himself.

"Woah... Really?" Said Yuji in amazement.

"Yep. Come on, we'll explain more on the way there." Said Ben with a smile.

The setting is a graveyard within the forest.They were at least six statues within the graveyard, each bearing at least one similarity and one difference. They all have bald heads,wide eyes and red scarfs wrapped around their necks. However,they all made different hand symbols.

Yuji himself was seen praying in front of one of the graves, more specifically the 'Itadori Family Grave'. He could be seen wearing a black backpack that was pretty large in size.

"Okay, I'm heading out Grandpa." Said Yuji as he got back to his feet. He then put his hands in his coat pocket and began to walk away from the grave.

Location: Tokyo Metropolitan Jujutsu Technical High School

The school was a broad campus consisting of several buildings build in a traditional Japanese architectural style, operating under the guise of a Buddhist temple. It's building was well hidden on Tokyo's outskirts, far and high in the mountains. They were also a lot of trees around the property to further obscure the location.Some elements other than the buildings reflect the Buddhist theme. There are several statues of deities, shrines, and torii gates around the campus. Currently Yuji, Satoru and Ben were walking down a passage close to the school. The passage itself was filled to the brim with threes and grasses from all corners.