Welcome to Jujutsu Tech Part 2

Začať od začiatku

"So...chose your hell." Yuji looked even more downcast than before.

The duo were now inside the building, which was now revealed to be a crematory as the room they were in,lit with a hole carved on the wall in the shape of a small window. The bony remains of a corpse on a sliver bed was the most eye catching thing about it. Yuji stood beside it to his left, and looked at it with deep sorrow,as the remains were that of his grandfather who had passed just yesterday.

'You're a strong kid,so help others.' Were his grandfather's last words. And upon hearing those words,Yuji clenched his fists. Satoru leaned on the wall behind him, wondering what Yuji's next move would be.

"If all the parts of Sukuna was gone, would there be fewer people who get harmed by curses?" Asked Yuji who was using two wooden sticks to add the contents of a silver cooler onto the charred bones. The contents; fingernails,most likely the only remains of his grandfather he had left.

"Of course." Replied Satoru with a small smile. Yuji then set aside the sticks, and covered the lid of the cooler. His eyes were still glued on his grandfather, but it was evident that he was deep in thought. Slowly,he raised his head until he was able to look at Satoru.

"Do you still have that finger?" Satoru responded by bringing out a finger from his pocket,to which Yuji accepted.

"Looking at it again, it's pretty disgusting." Said Yuji, not thrilled in the slightest about what he was going to do. Satoru took a few steps back until he was in front of the door,to which he rested his elbow on it while looking at Yuji.

Bracing himself for what came next with a gulp,Yuji opened his mouth wide and raised the finger directly in front of his mouth. He then immediately threw it into his mouth and swallowed it whole with his eyes closed in apparent agony.

'Well, that's the second one. One tenth of the whole. What's going to happen?' Thought Satoru. With his eyes still closed, the black markings once again appeared on Yuji's face. As soon as they appeared, Yuji's eyes shot wide open,as if he had overwhelming sensation. With his head ducked down,Yuji held his chest as he groaned in pain. Bracing himself for the the worst, Satoru slightly raise his left hand to his waist.

His hands still holding his chest, Yuji began slowly walking towards Satoru, gasping for air with each step. He then came to a stop in front of Satoru, facing the wall instead with his head still ducked down. His lower eyes had opened, indicating that Sukuna was gradually beginning to take control. His unexpected laughter followed up with it made things even more unsettling.

Satoru was pleasantly surprised however,as Yuji stood up to face him with his tongue outstreched in disgust. Upon doing so,it could be seen that the markings had disappeared, and his lower eyes were closed, indicating that Yuji was in full control of his body.

"Gross!so gross it's funny." Said Yuji through his outstretched tongue, causing Satoru to grin with his arms crossed.

'That settles it. It's not just a physical tolerance. He can control himself against Sukuna with no issue.' Yuji had looked as he began to pant,most likely getting over the discomfort from earlier.

'We haven't seen someone with talent like that in a thousand years.'

"Something wrong?" Asked Yuji,now fully regaining his composure.

"Oh, it's nothing." Said Satoru before he walked to directly in front of Yuji with his left index finger and thumb cupped under his chin.

"I take it this means you've steeled your resolve?" He asked with his left index finger pointed out.

"Not at all." Answered Yuji honestly with his hands on his waist. He then raised his head up.

"I'm still wondering why I have to be executed." He turned away from Satoru with his right hand behind his head. Satoru then turned to his right side to look at him.