He open the chat and ready the message thoroughly that says.

My dear soon to be wifey..
I know you must be getting very nervous right now and guess what love I feel the same but there's excitement also to see you walking down the aisle towards me . I'm very happy tae.. so happy to make you mine finally, after years we got this feeling to be called each other as ours . So hurry up my wifey ... Your hubby can't wait to see you and said those two words 'I do' , and finally got to kiss you... And I would have tell you about out first night plans as well but let's keep them a secret that will be unveil in the room only...so baby come fast ...

Yours soon to be hubby .

Jk...

Taehyung don't know what he should feel now, shy , excited, or many more things. But Jimin took the phone from his hand and start reading.

" Woh... I didn't know Mr ceo is so romantic.." Taehyung come out of his trance and ran after him to take his phone.

" Jimin give it back..." He shouts as he try to take the phone.

" Why... Taebaby... You're hubby is so romantic... God " Jimin teases and Taehyung whines getting shy .

" What are you both doing... Tae , Jimin it's not time to play around... Jimin give him his phone back and Taehyung get changed already.. jungkook reached to the location.." and it only took a second to tae to ran inside the bathroom to change .

" He's really getting married today... Who's going to lighten up out home now.." Mrs Kim wipes her tears .

" Well aunty I'm still here you know... So don't worry ." Jimin consoles her .

" Oh Jimina... That reminds me I have to look a groom for you as well.. " and Jimin leave the room blushing furiously only to collide with Yoongi who's coming from other side.

" Oh sorry.. " both said at same time and look up and Yoongi for a moment forget to breathe because the one who's standing in front of him look like an angel on earth.

While Jimin check out the pale handsome man in front of him who's dress up in light shade suit .

But from far Mrs Kim is watching them and thinking something.

" Look like I got your groom Jimin.." she giggle and left to the two alone in the hallway.

The beach side is looking very beautiful and pretty , the decoration are top notch for wedding.

The guests are talking and the parents of the groom's are attending them.

" Well Mr Jeon I didn't think Jungkook will move on so fast , like he just got divorce from Jieun" Mr Jeon faces turn hard but Mrs Jeon calm him down and step in.

" Well what can we say Mr San, my so. Finally found the right one... Maybe even god wants them to get divorced so that jungkook can found his real soulmate.." Mr San nods and left from there .