A Love Problem

Donnie's POV

She's so pretty and cool, I thought while admiring April from afar, I thought me and her were getting much closer over the years, I had a MAJOR crush on her, but unfortunately so did Casey. Surprisingly, April didn't notice, he always acted so stupid around her. I was taken out of my thoughts when I felt someone grab me, "Boo!" I jumped a bit, of course it's Casey, I turned to glare at him, "Don't do that!" I said, trying to not yell so April wouldn't see us here.

"Stalking April again?" He laughed, I rolled my eyes and scoffed, "I am NOT a stalker." "Sure you ain't," he teased, ugh, so annoying. I looked over to April again, oh no! She's looking this way! Play it cool Donnie. I attempted to wave, nervously doing so. Casey looked at her and waved as well, a big one at that, accidentally hitting me while he did, ugh why is he so stupid?! I questioned to myself.

April seen! She even laughed! This was so embarrassing! But, her laugh was pretty cute. Ugh! I stormed off, too embarrassed to show my face around either of them, I decided I'll hide in the lab to calm down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

April's POV

Casey was really funny, but can be a bit insensitive and clumsy, I sighed as I watched the purple turtle storm to his lab, Casey walked up to me shortly after, "Hey April." I looked at him, hand on my hip, smiling a bit "Hey Casey." I knew him and Donnie liked me, but I didn't like them back, maybe I could get them together instead! I was soon taken out of my thoughts, I didn't even realize I got distracted, Casey was tapping on my shoulder, "You good, April? You're doing the thing where you're planning something. What are you up to?" I laughed a bit, smiling with a mischievous grin, "Oh, don't worry about it, you'll see soon anyways." Casey sighed, "You're a very interesting girl, y'know that?" I laughed again, "I know, Casey."

We talked a bit longer before parting ways with waves and goodbyes, I went off to go plan out my idea, it was going to be difficult but I can do it, I know I can, I was very determined.