I was surprised when she grabbed me by the arms and told Valentina to bring the person I was sitting with as they will be letting us go ahead. 

"W-Wait, but it isn't my turn yet!" I gave an excuse. I didn't even notice that the doors were open. 

I don't know what came over me, I don't know who she is. She probably wasn't even from my world seeing as black eyes don't exist there but something in me was telling me to..bring her with me.

"It is now." She placed my hand on the hand placement on the side and another door opened right in front of me.

"Wait! Can I at least know your name??" I asked desperately.

She stared at me and for a quick moment, I saw it reflect something. But that was impossible. Why would she?

Arms wrapped around my body and I could feel a warm and soft sensation on the top of my head. 

"Be happy with them, ok? " She smiled but then the next thing I knew, she pushed me in.

Before everything became white once more, for a second, I saw a tear drop from her face.

...

*gasp*

"Caius? Are you ok? I'm sorry, I had to wake you up. You seemed to be having a nightmare." Sebastian apologized while his hands were rubbing my sides. 

"N-No, it's fine." I managed to pull a smile at him.

It has been four months since I woke up from the hospital. Every night, I'd have that dream. The dream of that woman. I don't know if it was real but..it bothered me.

I walked out of bed as Sebastian moved to go take a shower. Shuffling around the house, Demetrius and Raven were preparing the table.

"Good morning." I greeted them with a smile. 

"Good morning to you as well, sexy." Raven playfully said while looking at me up and down. I was just wearing Sebastian's white oversized shirt as well as some loose pants. Sexy? I beg to differ but nonetheless, he got his morning kiss.

Demetrius kissed me first before greeting me back then kissed me again, saying that the first one didn't count as he didn't greet me yet.  When I went to the kitchen to drink some water, Claude and Slade were already preparing breakfast.

"Good morning, Mon Amour." Claude greeted me with a kiss on the lips. 

Slade narrowed his eyes at him before going in to kiss me as well.

"Hey, it's the first thing in the morning. Don't fight." I warned them, jokingly.

We bought this house a month after my hospitalization. For some odd reason, all of us felt heavy whenever we stayed at the condominium. Maybe it was because Rosia used to be a tenant there.  But I didn't want to find out why so I just made up my mind that it was the reason.

"Where's Heinrich and Vincenzo?" I asked.

"Vincenzo? would be over there on the terrace, smoking. Heinrich? still asleep." 

I should have known about Heinrich but Vincenzo? Ever since that day, he started smoking. We tried stopping him since it wasn't good for his health so he switched to smoking pure tobacco instead.

I ambled over to the terrace and wrapped my arms around his waist. He looked over to me and a smile wrote on his face.

"Good morning, darling." He then leaned to kiss me.

"Tastes like tobacco," I complained, sticking my tongue out at him. He playfully rolled his eyes and then went back to smoking when I left to wake up Heinrich.

When I opened the door, he was passed out, still in the clothes he wore yesterday.

"Heinrich? Heinrich. It's time to wake up." I shook him.

"Hmn." He grunted.

"Fine, no morning kiss for you then." I shrugged.

"WAITTTT" He whined and grabbed my hand before dragging me to the bed with him. He placed kisses all over my face just not my lips and then finally he did.

"Good morning, my Puppy~" He rubbed his nose against mine and rolled us both around the blanket.

I giggled and hit him on the shoulder, urging him to freshen up. We all ate breakfast together and bid each other as we head to our work. Me and Raven shared one car since it was more convenient. After all, I am his secretary and it was safer because Klaus was still out there.

"Claude seems to be busy these days, how come?" I asked Raven.

"He's looking for Fox Solace's daughter. Before we so happened to find his wife imprisoned by Klaus, Patricia Clark drugged him and conceived his daughter. She might be in foster care right now so he's looking into that." 

"I'm surprised he's asked to find his daughter just four months after reconciling with his wife."

"It was the wife who wanted to find her, actually. By Claude's words, she really was genuinely concerned for the daughter. "

"Is that so? Well, that's nice." I hummed.

The day ended, as usual, we had lunch and dinner together and I went to bed with one of them in rotation. 

"Ugh-" I groaned.

I was in heat, there was a mark resurfacing on my chest. It meant that I had marked someone but I most definitely had not. I voiced my concerns to the guys and us even to doctors to explain the situation. Until now, we have not found out the reason.

That night, Slade embraced me in order to help me with my heat.

(A/n: I don't mean the innocent hug gois. They stuck one sausage up the glory hole. )

-Seven Months after the Hospitalization-

I walked past Claude who seemed to be immersed in his laptop. I took a peak and saw a familiar photo. A woman with pink hair and copper eyes, I've met this woman before! I nearly opened my mouth when I saw what her name was.

"T-That's Fox Solace's missing daughter? " I asked Claude.

He turned behind me and smiled before pulling me down to his lap. He nested his face on the crook of my neck while I browsed down her information. The current location is unknown. Status, alive.

" Yup, it's quite odd, to be honest. I have plenty of information about her. I know who her foster parents are but all they said is that she moved out nearly a year now. Ever since then they haven't been in contact. I have the latest footage of her caught about two months ago but I still can't find her. Not a single college is she enrolled in despite being just 18 so I presume that she's working. "

" 18? She's quite young. I hope she is alright. " I expressed.

It is quite dangerous for a young woman like her to be alone, especially in a world like ours. She was a jolly person in the place where I first met her, though it was a bit of an unconventional situation. I wonder if she knows who the woman with black hair was.

"I hope you find her soon."

To be Continued . . .