Kevin Àlvarez~Requested

Date made: 09-12-22

Name: Y/n
Stats: Dating
Requested by: Sandy_420

Y/n POV

I woke up to my husband of 2 years Kevin having his arms around my waist his head snuggle in my neck and one of his legs on mine. I smiled and went on my phone for a few minutes then I had to pee. I slowly try to get up but Kevin hugged my waist tighter which made me gasp. I decided to lay back down for a little while. After a while I said "Kevin I need peee" "No you're staying" I started to remove his hands but he kept moving them back.

"Kevin it'll only take a minute" "Fineee" he let me go and I quickly went to our bathroom to do my business, then I decided to brush my teeth cause morning breath. I left and Kevin was still in the bed sleeping so I quickly went down stairs to make our breakfast.

I was making Blueberry pancakes and I decided to cut some fruit. Then arms went around my waist "why didn't you come back to bed" he asked laying his head on my shoulder to get a better look at what I'm doing "because Kev if I didn't left then we would be staying in bed still the afternoon" alright he said then left I assumed to go play FIFA or watch TV.

After a while I said breakfast is done and he came back to eat. We were both eating our breakfast, talking about his next game. He kept looking at my lips, but I ignored it because I was hungry. After we were done I quickly wash the dishes so we can lay in bed for a while.

He carried me upstairs and carefully place me down. He later joined me and we were now cuddling, "I love you" he said "I love you more" I said and we both kissed once more.