𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷: 𝙰 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚐𝚊𝚖𝚎

It was a normal day, and any other normal day were spent either playing indoors or outdoors. And so this is were meet a certain person going by the name friend.

They and along with their other friends played minecraft like always.

"Come on! Come on! Friend, you got this!" Tycer screamed.

"Tycer! Stop and help them out!" Amber yelled.

"I am, by cheering them on!" He replied.

"Tycer quit being a baby and help friend out!" Dr. L said firing his last pistol at the mutant zombie.

After hitting the mutant zombie friend defeated. Saving they're friends lives.

"Yeah, friend did! They saved us!" Luna cheered along with Moe and Nastu too.

"Yea! Thanks friend for saving us from what Tycer did again" Dr. L looked at Tycer.

"Hey, I just wanted to see, how was I suppots to know that this will happen?"

"Tycer" all of them said.

Somewhere else.

Friend was out eating at Wendy's, they were sitting eating they're burgers went they heard they're friends.

"Yo, Friend! They man" Tycer called out.

"Hey Friend!" Nastu said.

Friend waved at them and they came over with their meals too. They talked for a bit before Amber, Maya, Moe, Luna, Avery and Dr. L came to Wendy's also joining the conference with them.

"Hey guys, when I was checking my channel. A few of my fans asks us to play and new game with all of us" Tycer said.

"Really, well what kind of game it is?" Avery asks.

"They asks us to play this game called Fortnite"

The others looked at one another then back at Tycer.

"Tycer, ar.. are you sure you want to play that game. I mean I heard its involved alot of building and shooting too" Moe said a little concerned.

"Yeah, and none of us ever played any other online games expect Minecraft" Luna added.

"Oh come on, it will be fun and plus it could be fun. I mean friend back me up on this, you want to atleast try it?" Tycer said looking at Friend.

Friend think throughly and made up they're mind. They sign language to Tycer saying 'it wouldn't hurt to atleast try something new for a chance' in which they were on board.

"Ha! See, Friend is on board, come on guys"

"Well if friend okay with it... sure will try this Fortnite game stuff out." Maya agreed.

"I'm in" Nastu said.

"Count me in too" Moe added.

"Same, only cause friend agreed" Avery said.

*Sigh* "Fine, I'm in too" Amber said.

"Me and Dr. L are also in too" Luna added and same with Dr. L.

"Yes, and oh almost forgot, do either of you guys have an Epic game account. Cause I had to make one for me" Tycer added.

The others looked at eachother, except Friend who sign saying they do have one at Tycer. It kinda surprised the others and him too.

"Wait friend you have an Epic games account?" Nastu asks.

Friend sign to him yes and they've never used it too.

"Welp Friend ready, you guys should do the same too, see ya tomorrow" Tycer said before leaving.

So the seven of friend's friends went to make an account on Epic games. And they'll wait to see how this Fortnite game is good or bad.

(The part with Friend sign languaging the others, they were born mute so throughout the story. Friend will being sign lanuage and or doing charades).