Do you wonder

Author note:
Have some ever after high references because I'm absolutely obsessed and have been since five years old 🤣

Candy's Pov:
I decided to take a bath to try and calm down but ended up getting a call from none other than Jason. I turned off my notifications and powered my phone down. "Me time." I said softly and got in the bath and hummed softly. "He's gonna be so mad at me" I thought for a moment "but eh who cares it's not really important."

Jason's Pov:
I decided to give the baby blue haired jester and call in attempt to apologize and see if he's ok. "What am I going to say-" I was cut off from my sentence by the "leave your message at the tone" message. "Did this jester just send me to voicemail!?" I thought trying not to lose my temper. "I'll try again tomorrow morning" I mumbled slipping into bed and yawning softly. A few hours later I fell asleep.

Candy's Pov:
I got out of the bath and headed to my room where I lay on the king size bed with light green sheets, red pillowcases on pillow with pink fluffy pillows and multi-colored heart shaped pillows sitting on top, and purple blankets in the middle of the room but not too far from the door. I look up at the sparkly back canopy with little diamonds hanging off of it above me. I take my hair down and lazily let it droop over the side of the bed sighing I get up and make my way to the little makeup mirror nightstand in the far left corner of the room setting my gaze on the shelves filled happy stuffed animals with smiling faces. I let out yet another sigh leaving the hair tie on the nightstand part of the makeup mirror set up. The brightly colored room couldn't cure my heartache and sadness I was feeling. I went to my closet to change and quickly realized not even the brightly colored sparkly costumes in my closet would fix this broken heart. It felt like nothing would work not the many stuffed animals on the shelves and in the corners, not the bright colors, not the sparkles, and not the thought of Jason. I turned off the lights and made my way to the bed again but taking one of the heart shaped pillows off the top of the pillow pile and hugging it tightly. I laid back down covering up underneath the purple blanket and laying my head on the pink fluffy pillow letting hair fall softly off the side of the bed. "This has been a long day" I say letting out another sigh turning on the radio and then eventually fall asleep to the sound of Christmas music.