I surrender

Candy's Pov:
I decided to go see Jason so I unblocked him and texted him "Hey, you want to meet up sometime?" Surprisingly he responded "yes, time and place please" I told him "12:30 pm tomorrow morning?" He just said "sure" and I replied "our spot in the woods?" He didn't reply so I took it as he blocked me again but that's a yes so I blocked him back and went to bed.

*TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY ✨ TRAUMA ✨*

I woke up around 10:52 am and went to take a shower and get ready. As I had to go see Jason I thought to myself as I was being more mature "Ha I wonder whatever happened to Ellie his ex wife?"

Jason's Pov:
It's 10:52 am and I'm over here sitting in a stupid fairy woods waiting for a stupid fairy to meet me here thinking"Why did I agree to this stupidity" To be honest you don't know why and nor do I.

Lj's Pov:
I decided to go with Jason. They both get violent when they are upset. Candy gets verbally violent. Jason is the worst he's physically violent.

No one's Pov:

ANOTHER TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY ✨TRIGGER WARNING✨ 12:25 pm

TRIGGER WARNING: THREATENED ABUSE VERBAL ABUSE

Jason sat in front of a river looking out questioning life as Lj stood behind him Candy hadn't arrived yet.
"Candy has got five more minutes before I crash Zalgo's little party and snap Candy's neck" Jason said in a angry voice "Darling calm down I'm sure he'll show soon..." Lj responded in a calm tone
"I'm here" Candy said sternly rolling his eyes
"Good I didn't have to drag you here by your hair" Jason responded. "What makes you think I'd let you touch my hair?" Candy replied in a snarky tone "Not even Lj is allowed to touch my hair and I love him more than anything and anyone." Candy paused "Including you" Candy said harshly with a soft low growl.