Chapter 5

Once we got home I went to my room and set my bags down.I was about to go to Diego's office because when we got in the door he told me to meet him in his office when I got done,but I just realized I don't know where it is.

I left out my room heading downstairs,as I got in the elevator I saw Marcus was in there already so I might as well ask him.

"Can you show me where Diego office is?"i ask

"Yea I'm heading that way anyways" Marcus says

{A few minutes later}

We hear a ping as the elevator door opens and we walk out.

"Follow me" Marcus says turning right.

As I follow him we keep turning corners until we're finally there.I was about to knock but I hear a faint come in so I walk in.

As I walk in Marcus walks in behind me and closes the door.

A/N:Pretend it's 2 chairs in front of the desk.🤗

We both walk straight over to the chairs and sit down with Diego in front of us.

He's just continued to type while we're just sitting there waiting.

He finally stopped typing and looked up.

"Sorry,I was finishing something" Diego told us smiling sheepishly.

We just nod.

"Marcus I called you in here because I wanted to talk to you about 'work' " Diego said emphasizing the word work.

He also gave him a look.

First the garage filled with cars,the private jet,the body guards,the mansion,emphasizing the word work and giving Marcus a suspicious look. That makes me wonder what they do for work,but they probably go tell me some stupid shit like them mafia wattpad stories.

"So you can go,we'll talk about it later" Diego tells Marcus

"Alright" Marcus says getting up to leave.

"Don't forget to close the door all the way" Diego says speaking slowly when he says "all the way".

"Yea I got it" Marcus says

When Marcus leaves Diego turns to me.

"So what I wanted to talk to you about was the rules,your previous school and your new school". Diego tells me with a blank face.

Rules? Never heard of em.

"First we go start off with the rules" Diego tells me looking as serious as ever.

Dude you can chill your balls.

"Ok"I Tell Diego

"Here is the paper"Diego says handing me a paper with what I'm assuming are the rules.