Chapter Sixteen

Bianca and Ruby were sadly, saying goodbye

Bianca and Ruby were sadly, saying goodbye. Wednesday walked up, so Ruby moved on to Divina.

"I'm going to miss you so much. Thank you for being my first friend." Ruby slammed into Divina's arms.

They cried in each other's arms. Suddenly, another two sets wrapped around them. Kent and Bianca.

Kent had watery eyes, but remained strong. "Hey, why is everyone crying? We can still talk on the phone, and meet up, Little Miss Wanda Maximoff here is working on teleportation spells, and hopefully she will be able to visit us, and take us all to meet." They all let out sad laughs, and held on tighter.

When they finally let go, Ruby was snatched up into Ajax's arms and he lifted her off the ground. "I'm gonna miss you, Rubes."

"We'll hang out, Snake Dude. Don't worry."

Yoko stepped forward as Ruby was set down and they did their handshake. Yoko was so sad, she actually took off her sunglasses, and wiped at her eyes.

The group had to say their goodbyes. Rubby stopped near Xavier and Wednesday talking, "I hear you're a free man now."

"Yep, all charges dismissed." He, then, apologized for all of the things he said at the police station, he was just angry. He looked down, and saw the new black phone in her hand. "I see you've been introduced to the 21st century, Addams."

She lifted her hand to show off the phone, "Yes, Enid gave it to me, she wanted to make sure that I would keep in contact with her."

Xavier saw Ruby, and pulled her into his side, "That's Enid for you," and they three chuckled. "She probably put everyone's number in there, right?"

The girl nodded, "Even people I haven't met before." She locked eyes with her sister, "I'll be waiting at the car."

Ruby smiled as her sister walked away. She turned her gaze to the boy whose arm was around her waist. The couple moved to face each other, and instantly embraced. Ruby had tears flowing down her face once again. She had her cheek against his chest, and could hear the fast beating of his heart. "I don't wanna go," her voice cracked.

"I don't either, but I know we'll see each other. How could I not spend time with my girlfriend?"

The word made her smile, they were dating, officially. She was his, and he was hers.

Ruby reluctantly pulled back, "I have to go." The words alone brought more tears down her face, and the pain in her voice hurt him.

He nodded, and pulled her in one more time, for a deep kiss. Theyy moved in sync, and fit together perfectly.

To any onlookers, they could see the true pain and sorrow the couple felt tat the prospect of leaving.

Once they separated, he walked her to the car where Wednesday was waiting inside, and Lurch opened the door for the next passenger. Ruby turned to face her boyfriend one last time, reached up to kiss him lightly, and got in the car.