a/n

hi!

hi!

i am just going to answer a few questions, and touch base in a couple of things.

i've been asked if i plan on writing smut, and i'm still not sure. despite being a smut reader myself, i feel like it would be difficult to actually write about it. if i did, it would definitely be later on, ruby and xavier just became official and have a lot of time to get to know each other still.

a lot of people are wanting me to keep writing past the end of season one, and i do plan on that, if you have any little moments you would like to see, or prompt suggestions, i'm open to that! i'm really excited to write more original work even though a lot of this has been quite original because i don't actually feature that much.

i did want to let everyone know that i am going to be editing some things, i'm a perfectionist, and i like my work to be at its best, and i didn't really take the time to make it look aesthetically pleasing, i typed everything up on my school computer, except for any parts that swear or the infamous red bra and skinny-dipping, and copy and pasted it into gmail which was again copy and pasted into here, and posted.

i will eventually be putting some sort of link or something where people can see the outfits, and everything about ruby's life for visuals.

i am also thinking of making a spotify playlist for ruby, so if you have any song suggestions that you think fit ruby and/or rubier, i'd love to hear them!

thank you!!

x, dumbledead