Episode 1: Wednesday's Child is Full of Woe

Start from the beginning

Tyler didn't speak, looking at you two shocked. The door opened as you and Wednesday both turned. The guy noticed the boys on the ground. "Dad." Dad? "Tyler, what the hell is going on in here?"

"They were harassing two customers and they put them in their places." Tyler said, he looked us up and down. "These two little things took down three boys? Did you help them?" "Dad, I swear, I wasn't involved."

You heard footsteps coming, you turned outside to see principal Weems, you whispered next to Wednesday. "Weems coming, I'm gonna go invisible." She nodded as you stepped outside and turn invisible, you walked back in and stood near them.

Weems stepped in as she looked around, "apologies, Sheriff. This one slipped away from me. Come on, Miss Addams, time to go." "Where did the other on—" Wednesday shoot Tyler a glance, shutting him up so he doesn't expose you.

"Wait a minute, you're an Addams? Don't tell me Gomez Addams is your father?" She nodded, "that man belongs behind bars for murder. Guessin' the apple doesn't fall from the tree. I'm gonna keep my eye on you." He pointed at her.

"Okay." She dragged Wednesday to turn and pushed her out the door. You walked outside following them.

...
Wednesday was on her dorm balcony playing the Cello, the lovely 'Paint it, Black', you smiled at the playing. You stepped outside next to her, as you stood quietly she was about to finish.

She exhaled, "feeling better?" She turned to you, "no, I don't really feel better. There's just something wrong about this place. Not just because it's a school." You hummed as you step to the edge of the balcony, sitting there.

"You know that's dangerous, and I can easily push you down." She said, standing up as she walks to you. "At least I don't have to stay here." You said, shaking it off.

Wednesday raised her eyebrows, asking about your reply. "My mother sent me here because she wants to be fit in and do better with my studies. You know it's the good old 'I'm just doing what's best for you' kind of stuff again." You said, looking down at your legs as you swag them.

"I don't fit in anywhere really. People say my powers are too weak to fight, or it's useless. Everyone here has, fangs, claws. What do I have? Just a girl who turns invisible, and plays the cello." You said, a tear falling off your face.

Wednesday looked back to the dark sky. "I don't think that useless, instead very useful. You can hide away very easily, without be scared of being exposed easily. Run away if you want to. I would've already done that if I were you." She said.

"I tried, but I went missing for too long and people noticed. And I couldn't just leave my friends alone. So I rather suffer myself here." You said, wiping your face as the tears goes on like a waterfall.

"Why are you crying?" "Because I'm upset." You replied. This girl is lacking so much social skills, too much to even count. "Haven't you ever cried?" You said, looking at her.

She didn't speak for a min, "it was the week after Halloween. I was six year old. I took my pet scorpion, Nero, out for his afternoon stroll, and we were ambushed." She started to zone out, remembering the memories. "They wondered what kind of freak would have a scorpion for a pet. Two of them held me down and made me watch, while the others went Nero over until..." you frowned.

"It was snowing when I buried what was left of him. I cried my little black heart out. But tears don't fix anything. So I vowed to never do it again." She said, you stayed silent.

Werewolf's started wolfing out, "is that why Enid is out?" Wednesday asked. You sigh, "no..she still haven't wolf out yet. Her parents did everything and some just says she's a late bloomer. And I agree, she just has to be patient." You said.