Adrianna meets Ruby

Hey everyone Violet and Leyna here hope your ready for this chapter so enjoy.Here's coloured Adrianna and Varian.

Here's coloured Adrianna and Varian

Adrianna POV:

Adrianna POV:

I was saying goodbye to the kids in the orphanage. Old Lady Crowley said "I got you a job at the fish factory. Walk down this road till you see the fork in the road. Are you listening to me." I said "Bye yes Old lady Crowley." Old lady Crowley said "You been a torn in my side since you came to use how is it you don't remember who you were before you came to us." I said "I do remember this necklace." Old lady Crowley said "Ah yes together in Corona you want to go and find your family well too bad." She pushes me out and said "Together in Corona hahahaha." I said "Ugh." I walk to the wood I said "Be grateful Adria I am grateful to get away." I kept walking and thinking I said "Who ever gave me this surely loved me." Then I reached the fork in the road I said "Ugh if I go left I'll be Adria the orphan forever but if I go right. Ugh give me a sign." I sat in the snow waiting for a sign when I saw a black and white cocker spaniel took my scarf. I said "Hey give it back I'm waiting for a sign." The dog just took my scarf and right I said "Great a dog wants me to go right what should I name you." Thinking of a name and I said " Okay I'll go with you to the Dark Kingdom." Then I came up with a name I said "I'm going to call you Ruby." Ruby was happy about the name and I followed her.