IX

"You're telling the truth. We not done though." I recalibrate the machine again.

"Did you do anything else sexual with her besides what I seen on twitter?"

"No."

"Alright. Good, you're telling the truth."

I take the wires off of her and I turn my detector off. "Do you trust me now?" She asks.

"Ummm no. BUT I feel better about the situation. Come sit on the couch with me." I tell her and she stands and follows behind me. I let her sit down first then I sit sideways on her lap and wrapped my arms around her neck. As soon as she sees where this is going, she places an arm around my waist then the other on my thigh. She looks at my lips but licks her own. She wants to kiss me. I don't let her though, not just yet.

"How will I know you won't lie to me again?"

"Date me."

"That's not how you ask." I utter a giggle after.

She smiles, "date me now." She looks me in my eye while she says it and my stomach flutters.

See, now y'all thinking that I'm over reacting and that I shouldn't of acted the way that I did just for me to sit on his girl lap..... but it's ME. I miss her :(

I place my hand under her jaw by her neck, pulling her in for the kiss that she- WE were longing for. I try to pull away but she keeps us connected by wrapping her hand around my neck, and uttering an "mm mm." Lord I swear this is not the way I want to die.

The hand that was on my thigh begins to trail upward to the waistband of my shorts. Before she can even reach it, she's slowly pushing me off of her and onto my back. She's still kissing me, it's not rushed it's just perfect. Any thought I had about Tish and the other girl, it was gone.

Letitia's between my legs, kissing from my lips down to my neck then collarbone. "Tell me you forgive me and I'll keep going." She says as her mouth is hovering over where a shirt should be but I was swimming earlier so it's just the bathing suit top.

"I forgive you." I say lowly, almost a whisper.

A smirk grows on her face, "Louder."

"I forgive you."

And just like that, she's kissing and licking around my chest area, but she moves quickly past it moving to the area where I needed her the most at this time. I close my eyes and lick my lips. It's only a matter of seconds before both her hands are flat against my thighs, slowly rubbing up them to pull only my shorts off.

"Can you tell me what you want?" She asks, looking up at me.

I almost don't even hear her which causes a prolonged answer but she waits until I say the word. "I want your mouth on me."

"Where?"

Oh bitch please.

"On me."

All she would do was chuckle, dipping her head down and pulling the bikini bottoms off of me. As soon as her mouth attaches to me, every last pinch of air leaves my lungs.
-
Why am I sore, I did no work.

I was laid up in my bed with Tish after hours of...... playtime. I told myself I wouldn't do it, and here I am laying next to her as she draws shapes on my arm. I couldn't lie, I was in love. No I'll NEVER admit that but know I mean it. Not once during that time did I think about what she did to me. It was very fucked up but it didn't matter to me anymore.

"Y/n?"

I look up at her, "Yeah?"

"Will you go out with me?"