Chapter 8 - You look like all mine

Riri scoffed as she looked at the screen, "They have us watching Frozen 2 oh wow," She said, trying to reel her laugh in but failing miserably.

Shuri turned her head to the side and raised an eyebrow, "Frozen 2?" She inquired, sort of confused on the movie they're watching.

Riri almost face palmed herself, realizing that American movies are not played in Wakanda. "Yeah. It's a movie about an ice queen - you just have to watch and see 'cuz I can't explain it well."

Shuri just nodded her head and while the movie was going on, the Princess was all too invested in the film. Too distracted to notice the way Riri was playing with the necklace around her neck.

When 'Show Yourself' started to play, Riri and MJ couldn't help but to sing along with the other students.

"Show Yourself! Step into your power!" They both sang along with Peter and Ned joining in. Shuri analyzed the lyrics while taking glances at her crush's joyous face which caused her to smile.

So far, she learned the ice queen had lost both her parents - just as she did - and was on a journey to find out about her powers. Why does it feel similar to her life though?

And the end of the movie, you could say that Shuri felt kind of inspired by the movie in a way. Although it's a children's movie, the theme of becoming who you are really stuck with her. The Princess would have to thank Riri for this.

"So," Her scientist drawled out, a smile plastered wide on her face, "Did you enjoy the kiddy film?" She asked, arms wrapped snuggly around Shuri's torso.

The Princess chuckled, "Yes, I enjoyed the kiddy film," Shuri responded, using her arm to pull Riri more closer to her. If that was even possible. "It reminded me of myself," She added on softly.

Riri's reaction was a nervous one. She knew what Shuri went through. Shit, she saw it. "If it hits too close to home, we can leave-"

Shuri shook her head, keeping her crush right in her arms, "Not necessary. I wanna live in your world for a while and have fun too. So let's enjoy this."

~

After watching that movie and dancing afterwards, Riri was tired on the way back to her home. Shuri, on the other hand, still had energy. Ugh. Perk of being the Black Panther.

Arriving to Riri's house, the young scientist was about to get up but Shuri scooped her up bridal style, causing a small shriek to emit from Riri's lips.

"Shuri!" Riri half laughed, half shouted, "This isn't necessary!" She's right but Shuri saw how tired Riri was and didn't want her to walk. Plus, she wanted to show off her strength. Just a little bit.

"Oh I know," The Royal answered with a smirk as she looked down at her love in her arms, walking towards her front door, "I wanted to use it as an excuse to hold you again." Shuri confessed.

Suddenly, she felt soft lips pressed against her cheek, small sparks causing the area to tingle and Shuri's grip on Riri tightening a bit. The Princess' breath quickened as well because of the desire she was experiencing. If she only knew how she made Shuri feel.

"You don't need an excuse to hold me," Riri breathed out on Shuri's skin, her breath moving as fuel for the Royal's beating heart, "Let alone touching me."

Pressing a next sweet kiss to Shuri's cheek, missing the way the Princess bit her bottom lip in the process, Riri came out of her hold.

"Goodnight Panther," The young scientist said with a cute smile before using her key to enter her house.

"Goodnight my love," Shuri replied with a dream-like tone, but Riri was already inside her home.

"Well tomorrow is going to be eventful," Shuri thought as she placed her hand on her rapidly pounding heart. Yeah, she definitely has it bad for her.

~

(Christmas Day!)

"Well well Ms. Panther," Riri teasingly stated as she walked out of her house to greet Shuri, "You cleaned up well."

The Princess was wearing a white varsity graphic tee with grey sweatpants along with red Nikes. Riri had to note the necklace she gave Shuri yesterday that matched well with her outfit.

Shuri blushed a bit as her scratched through her curls, "Thank you. As you can see," She replied, twirling in a circle, "I had some help."

(Something like this I was thinking about)

"You really do look good," The American girl breathed out as she stepped up to Shuri and gave her a kiss on the cheek

"You really do look good," The American girl breathed out as she stepped up to Shuri and gave her a kiss on the cheek. Just like last night.

"Now how do I look Your Highness?" Riri all but purred into the Royal's ear, earning her two firm hands on her hips.

(Something like this for Riri cuz yanno she a baddie!)

Shuri had her eyes locked on Riri's own before she slowly turned her around, drinking in her appearance as if she wouldn't be able to get this chance again

Riri felt the hot gaze of the Princess from the top of her head to the sole of feet and something like this has never made her feel naked - but with clothes on! When Shuri had turned her around so her face was facing her house, the Princess' fingers had marked their territory all around her hips and were softly trailing near her ass. Two can play that game.

Quickly turning around, Riri grabbed Shuri's waistband, fingertips lightly scratching her stomach, causing the Royal to stop all her movements. Pushing her face up so their noses were touching, "Where is my answer Shuri?" Riri questioned, licking her own lips.

Those lips - those sweet, sweet lips...

Shuri wasn't fairing well and they weren't even at the basketball game yet. Bast, how could one small girl hold such power over her?

Placing her hands back on Riri's hips, she bent down and placed a light kiss on the scientist's collarbone, causing a shiver to emit from Riri and the hand on her waistband to tighten.

"You look like all mine."

~

A/N:

2 more chapters till the end you guys. 🥹

Remember to vote and comment if you enjoyed!