Love duet

After the city knows about the two being a couple, Piranha takes Webs somewhere private so they can be together. Along with that, the two sing a song together with Wolf, Snake, and Shark watching them: a request from Flashbolt157ninja A part 3 of messes of kisses.

"I am not going to deal with them right now" piranha complained as he ties on his shoes, webs watches him getting dressed.

"I think your overreacting" webs says.

"No I'm not, now that my fans posted is the whole city knows and so does the guys, knowing them they won't leave us alone and I just want a day without anyone bothering us"

He opens the window and webs follows, "that's why we're leaving"

"And where exactly are we going" she asked as she placed her hands on her hips.

Then piranha turns to face her, "somewhere where no one will bother us"

He then holds his hand out to her, her eyes open wide, she looks back then she takes his hand.

"Alright" she sighs, then she holds onto piranha as he uses his jacket to zip lines on a telephone pole wires.

"Just be careful-AH" webs screams as they flew down.

After they escape, footsteps were heard from outside as someone was walking upstairs, bursting through the door was wolf.

"Hey guys did you see-" but with his phone in his hand all he saw was...piranha and webs gone, just like that, where did they go"

But as he looks around the room, he also sees the window was open, he pops his head out and sees them climbing down the telephone pole and running away somewhere, he gets suspicious.

Then he smiles as he gets an idea, "say guys why don't we go somewhere tonight"

Then later that evening as the zen was setting, piranha had webs blindfolded as he was walking her somewhere.

"Ok where are you taking me" she asked as was anxious to find out where he was taking her.

"It's a surprise"

"Piranha!" She was playfully annoyed.

"Ok stop we're here, ok you can look now"

She takes off the blindfold to see, they were a garden.