Rewrite the stars

A request from Allison993961

in the beginning everyone is at one of pirahna's performances and the others were hanging out backstage watching his show.

Webs was watching him perform in a special seat for her, he wore a snazzy new suit.

Oh, baby, this love ain't gonna be perfect
(Perfect, oh) Oh no

As he sang, the fan girls cheered for him.

And just how good it's gonna be?
We can fuss, and we can fight
Long as everything's all right between us
Before we go to sleep

She takes a step closer to his fans and the girls scream in joy reaching out for him.

Baby, we're gonna be happy
Ohh, oh, baby, I know sometimes
It's gonna rain

He turns his look to her, and she smiles.

But baby, can we make up now?
'Cause I can't sleep through the pain
(Can't sleep through the pain)

But then she heard whispers, she turns around to see two girls, one Bob cut brunette and long long hair blonde, the brunette was whispering into the blonde's ear and webs saw how they were looking at her with disgust.

Girl, I don't wanna go to bed
(Mad at you)
And I don't want you to go to bed
(Mad at me)

Webs started to feel uncomfortable but but she pays no mind as she watches the show go on.

No, I don't wanna go to bed
(Mad at you)
And I don't want you to go to bed
(Mad at me) oh no, no, no

But as he finishes, he is escorted to the backstage where he his friends are at, he was greeted by millions of fan, getting his picture taken and signing autographs.

But as webs passes through, getting to the backstage, the bad gossip starts getting louder.

She hears from a group of girls, "Wow, he's dating her?" She sees a brown skin girl talking to a red head girl.

This makes webs smiles but then, "I bet she was bribed to be his girlfriend" a brunette braided hair added.

"Man that's sad" another blonde agreed.

Webs started to get a cold feeling in her heart, then she hears a ginger hair speaking.

"And she's not even pretty to begin with, she's below average"

"Geez it's no wonder girls like her end up alone in the end"

She should probably end it to spare her the heartache"

"I bet not even her parents wanted her and she's compensating for that"

And that's when it hit her, then they cue the cruel laughter of the people surrounded her, making her upset, she felt the world was spinning, so she ran in the bathroom, making dear webs feel insecure.