Chapter 6 - KISS

Thank you for reading🙏

Sorry for late update.

Hope it reaches your expectations 😊

Let's get in to the story🥰😍

-----------------------------------------------------------

Pat- "Good morning to you, Mr. Parakul Siridechawat." He said, showing his charming smile. Deep down his heart is burning and his hands are itching to hold Pran.

On the other hand, Tears rolled down on Pran's cheek. He swallowed a lump in his throat. A little pain in heart suddenly emerged as soon as he saw the CEO just like last time. 'Why? What's happening to me?'

Pat stride slowly towards Pran and stood in front of him. He slowly raised his hand and wiped Pran's tears lovingly.

Pat - "Don't cry." He whispered. As soon as a hand wiped his tears, a warmth filled in Pran's heart, the same warmth he felt when he accidentally landed in the Opposite person's arms in signal. It made him cry more. Everything is overwhelming him, not knowing how to name the emotions he is feeling right now.

Pran- "Who… who are you? Who are you? Why am I feeling this sad feeling and hurt in my heart whenever I see you? Who are you?" He cried more, making Pat wipe those tears.

Pat - "Am also wondering what I am to you?" Pran looked up to him.

Pat - "Just seeing you with tears making my heart tear into pieces. Why?" He asked, looking straight into his eyes.

Pran- "I don't know" He said shaking his head, not knowing what's happening with them.

Pat took a step and embraced the crying baby in his arms. Pran clutched to him and cried more. He felt right. He felt this hug very much right. Everything around him feels right just like how it should be.

Pat- "I don't know why but I have this urge in my heart that wants me to say that I missed you. I miss you so much." Pran felt the same. He doesn't know why he felt he was meeting this person after a long time and his heart was screaming at him to say he missed him too. He cried more.

Pat- "Don't cry, baby."

That 'baby' word makes his heartbeat stop for a second. He was stunned then realized where he was, in the arms of the CEO. He immediately detached himself, making Pat feel sudden coldness.

Pran- "Am sorry, Mr. Napat. It's just.. I.. I don't know how it happened. I should take my leave." He said hurriedly and stride towards the door.

Pat- "Baby" It makes Pran stops in tracks. Two strong arms engulfed him in a back hug.

Pran- "Mr. Napat, what..what are you doing?"

Pat tightened his grip around his waist.

Pat- "I like you, Pran."

Pran gasped at Pat's confession. It's their second meeting but he is feeling like those words are meant to be but a realization hit him. He is engaged and has a fiance. Now he wanted to cry more to know where he was standing. His confession made him more confused about his decision about marriage.

Pran broke the hug and stood in front of Pat.

Pran - "I… Am engaged, Mr. Napat. In six months, I am going to marry him." He said looking down. Pat placed finger under chin and made him look at him.