synopsis

ONCE UPON A TIME, Captain Hook was just a man. His name was Killian Jones, and he was loyal and true. But Neverland has a way of corrupting even the purest of souls, and Killian was no exception.

His first time on the island resulted in the death of his brother.

His second time on the island, however, wouldn't go as planned.

Mourning the loss of his lover and seething with the need for revenge, Killian did something he vowed never to do. He returned to Neverland. He intended to take the dreamshade that grew on the island and use it to kill his crocodile, but Peter Pan had other plans. He told Killian that if he were to work for him, he'd give him the dreamshade.

Killian agreed.

But what he didn't know was that the island has a way of getting to you. And slowly, he found himself falling for the demon with a human face. Pan was in a similar boat. Neither admitted it for years, and by that point Pan was dying.

So they plotted. They would send Killian to Storybrooke when the Evil Queen cursed the town, but he would retain all of his memories of his life before the curse. Killian remained in Storybrooke for eleven years, and then he returned to Neverland for a third time, to take Henry Mills' heart and save Pan.

But this time, he was coming home.