Welcome to Jujutsu Tech Part 1

Start from the beginning

"Anything off with your body?" Asked Satoru.

"Not particularly." Replied a slightly unsure Yuji as he began to dust his chest before looking at his sides.

"Can you swap out with Sukuna?" Asked Satoru.

"Sukuna?" Said Yuji in confusion,now looking solely at Satoru.

"The curse you ate." Said Satoru.

"Oh... yeah,I think I can do that." Said Yuji as he placed his right hand on his waist. Satoru then walked towards Ben, much to confusion of the three teens.

"Then give us thirty seconds, more specifically him." Began Satoru as he stood behind Ben and placed his hands on his shoulders.

"Once thirty seconds are up, come back to us."

"Ummm,Gojo... What are you doing?" Asked a confused Ben.

"Making sure I get to see you in action for myself. And what better test than to pit you against a special grade curse?" Said Satoru gleefully.

"Are you hearing yourself right now? Itadori's not a curse,at least completely." Said an astonished Ben.

"I am, and he kinda is." Replied Satoru casually, causing Ben to grit his teeth in frustration.

"Even so, I'm not gonna fight him." Said Ben with folded arms.

"Oh, but you are." Said a grinning Satoru.

"What?" Said Ben as he dropped his hands in disbelief.

"Look at it this way. When it comes to fighting curses, you can't always choose which terms you get to fight them with. By making you fight him." Satoru placed his right hand on Ben's shoulder as he brought his head down slightly.

"I get to understand just how well you can turn a shitty situation into your favor. Plus, you don't have to beat the shit out of him unless you want to. You just need to hold out until thirty seconds are up. And don't worry if you're not able to last until then." He then removed his hand from Ben's shoulder and began to crack his knuckles.

"I'll tag in and wrap things up in no time."

"You sound pretty confident." Said Ben warily as he looked at Satoru who began to stretch his legs.

"Of course,I am the strongest after all." These words caused Ben's eyes to widen in surprise, rendering him speechless.

"No time to waste, Tennyson. Time to get this show on the road." Said Satoru as he pushed Ben forward, causing the teen to stumble.

"You're doing this to entertain yourself aren't you?" Said Megumi from behind him.

"Guilty as charged." Said Satoru grinning, causing Megumi to scoff.

'That guy's really getting on my nerves with just how nutty he is.' Thought Ben with a frown as he looked back at a waving Satoru.

'Doesn't seem like I have much of a choice but to fight.' Thought Ben with a sigh before looking back at a perplexed Yuji

"Don't worry, Itadori, it'll be over before you know. And I'll make sure you don't get any injuries." Said Ben with sincerity. He then pushed back his left sleeve, revealing the Ultimatrix.

'It's very important I don't leave any lasting damage. Seeing how effortlessly he destroyed that cursed spirit from before, I'm guessing Sukuna must be pretty strong.' Thought Ben as he activated the device, causing the green hologram of a humanoid alien with four arms to appear. Ben would begin to twist the dial, causing the hologram to change each time.

'Still,I know just the right guy for this.' Thought Ben with a smirk as he slammed the dial down, causing a blinding green light to wash all over him.

Once it died down,standing in the place of Ben was a humanoid, plant-like alien that had an overall green and black colored body, mostly with a red flame-patterned head and root-like feet, seemingly holding black rocks. His eyes were oval-shaped with points at each end with pupils copying the shape but were smaller. His shoulders and head had red petals and his elbows and legs had green frills sticking out. On his chest was the Ultimatrix symbol.