The Sun is Fun, The Land Is Dandy

When Robin was growing up on the boiling isles he never really hung out with many people or kids. Not because he was bullied, no no, just by choice. He just felt weird every time he was around another kid. Almost like he felt something would go wrong. This led him to isolate himself from others often. He grew up in a very loving and supportive family consisting of his mother. His mother often noticed how he didn't want to be around the other children, so she happily offered to homeschool him while also help him build up his social confidence.

Eventually around the age of 10, Robin decided to try and talk to other kids his age. It went well and he even made his first friend. (Friend is unnamed for now). He ran home, excited to hell his mother all about how he made a friend. When she asked about him, she quickly became worried and disapproved of their friendship. Robin, of course, was hurt by this. He did understand why it was wrong to be friends with a water spirit. She said he could still be friends, but he must not be too close to him physically. She feared how they could both harm each other so easily. Robin could have his fire put out (can cause sickness or death if the tail fire is put out almost like a charmander). She also worried for the other kids' safety. Robin could easily burn the kid and water doesn't react well to heat.

Robin grew close with his water spirit friend and his friend even invited him to his birthday. Robins mother was hesitant at first to let him go, but if it makes her son happy, she'll do it. She only had one condition and that was he couldn't leave her sight. At the party she soon realized how wrong everything could go. It was a roller rink. Robin could easily fall and hit someone or light something on fire. "Robin. Baby, you know I love you... but this may not be a very safe place."

"But mum! I can't let him down! He's, my friend!" Robin pleaded

His mother couldn't say no and break him, but she didn't want him to be hurt. She agreed he could go. Robin was excited and quickly ran over to see his friend. But he wasn't looking where he was going and tripped on a roller skate. His mother almost lost it. But she quickly calmed down seeing Robin laughing with his friend. Robin hadn't touched anything, so it was ok. Close call though.

Later in the party Robin and his friend were skating side by side. His friend wanted to show Robin a cool trick he could do and tried to do (insert some beginner roller skating thing here bc they're like 10 and think everything is cool). When he tried to do it, he fell backwards. Robin acted on instinct and quickly grabbed his friends' arm to keep him from falling. But he grabbed his arm. Robins mother started panicking along with everyone else there when they heard loud screams of pain and sobs. Everyone crowded the rink to see Robin shocked and scared while his friend was on the floor sobbing and screaming with his arm practically boiling.

"What a loose cannon..."

"I knew inviting that monster was a bad idea!"

"What a freak..."

"Wow that monster really burnt that kid..."

"This is why you don't become friends with evil people"

"That kid is dangerous."

"He needs to go!"

All Robin could hear were people screaming at him and he started to panic. He started to cry but people just roared louder. Robins friend just stared in fear.... And sympathy? Robin couldn't tell with how clouded his eyes were with tears, but his friend felt horrible and tried to push his parents off to see Robin. Robin couldn't handle the noise, so he quickly fell to his knees, gripping his ears, sobbing. Robins' friend tried to scream for him that it was ok, and he didn't feel bad, and it was just a mistake, but Robin couldn't hear. He quickly got up, kicked off his skates, and ran out of the rink. As he ran his tail brushed on the carpet floor causing a fire. Robin couldn't remember anything after that.