I felt that on the whole 'men aspect' I was let down, thats why I was so grateful for Mecca on many occasions. He'd never hurt and always was there for me, that was different.

After clearing up our sessions, I looked at my watch seeing that it was a bit after one, which meant that I still had to time to take some walk-ins.

Making my over there, I had stopped for some dunkin' on my way.

Getting to work I walked in and to my surprise it wasn't really as busy as I thought it would be, but it was through the week so...

"We just had lunch girlie."Drea spoke as she looked towards me as I walked towards my booth.

"Who said this was a we thing, suppose I was just treating myself." I said making a valid point as she held her mouth slightly ajar.

"You know what..." she trailed off causing me to laugh.

"Where's Remi?" I asked noticing that her station was empty as if it hadn't been in touched all day.

"Consultation." She said as I squinted my eyes and realization had it.

"She's going through with it?" I asked Drea as she shrugged.

"Sounds like."

Remi was on and on about this stomach lipo forever. I'm really glad that she was doing something that made her happy, it had been long overdue and it was definitely something that she been wanting forever. She really tried to stay away from it due to that fact that she seen where it became an addiction to some.

Working in this salon, all I ever seen were some of the most exaggerated shapes walk on up in here. I just hoped that my girl was doing something that she wanted and whatever gave her that extra boost.

"She got me second guessing myself, especially with this wedding coming up."

And there she went, after Mekhi, Drea did undergo surgery. She did look good, it's just that I knew it had a tendency to eventually become an addiction.

I'll never knock it, I thought of it myself, after kids of course if I wasn't pleased with the snap back.

"Girl you look good, the last thing you need is another appointment for the table." I said as she laughed.

"I'm just playin', after our daughter imma go, and that'll be my last time." She said speaking into existence.

My natural body was already crazy, although I did consider breast implants at one point, but I hated the fake look.

"So how you been bookie?" She asked as I shrugged taking a bite out my donut.

"It's whatever really. I'm not dwelling on nothing I don't need to be." I stated simply.

It was the truth, I was dealing with what I was dealing with but I was still okay.

"And how'd your session go..." she trailed of as I did a light shrug.

"It's was ok..."

"How you been feeling lately?" She asked as I watched her client pay and walk over to the receptionist desk.

"I mean I've been good, I don't wanna complain or anything, but I guess I'm better." I told her truthfully.

I knew this wasn't something that was just gonna vanish over night, although I wish it did. In this time right now, I was learning and I was healing.