Final Stream

"Mmmm, Dynamite" Izuku moaned, legs trembling as his boyfriend fuckes him from behind. "So good. Ah. Right there!".

Katsuki smirked down at the greenette's back, his hips thrusting forward at a brutal pace. Sweat dripping down his forehead, a few drops landing on Deku's delicate spine.

"Am I making you feel good, Baby Boy? Tell me, Deku. I'll give you whatever you want". Deku isn't the only one who can read faces. Crimson eyes can clearly see that his boyfriend is in ecstasy. Those gorgeous emerald eyes half lidded with lust spur the blonde to fuck into Deku faster.

"Fuck, you feel amazing, Dynamite" Izuku drooled onto the mattress. "Harder, Daddy! Make me cum!". Deku feels like he's about to lose his mind when Katsuki reaches around, his large warm hand wrapping around his cock jerking him off while he continues to pound that monster cock right against his prostate. "Oh god!" he screams practically ripping the sheets off the bed. "I can't, I can't take it! Too much p..ppleasure!".

Dynamite snickered darkly before pulling out then slamming back in, grinding his hips in as deep as they could go. Deku gasped, cum shooting out of his tip onto the sheets. His legs give out, his body slumping down onto the mattress. Dynamite turns Deku over, the smaller male still panting after such a strong release.

The blonde straddles Deku's chest stroking his massive cock. "Open, Slut". Deku opened his mouth flicking his tongue just in time for Dynamite to spray his face with long ropes of semen. "Fuck" Dynamite panted huskily "You look so good covered in jizz".

The spiky haired blonde reached over to the bedside table and grabbed a face towel he keeps in a warmer. Very lovingly he cleans his partner's face making sure to get every drop of cum and sweat. He then grabs another towel out of the warmer running the moist towel over Deku's thighs, dick and lastly his swollen hole.

Emerald eyes close loving the feeling of being taken care of by his lover. He purrs contently thanking Dynamite for the soft aftercare.

"Roll over baby". Izuku rolls onto his belly, lifting his ass in the air. He moans when he feels his lover put on a bit of ointment on his anus. Dynamite had been fucking him for the past hour straight, so his hole is a fairly sensitive.

Katsuki looked into the camera "Nothing is sexier than taking care of your partner. I use the hot towel warmer by Zumex. This warmer keeps your towels moist and warm at the right temperature to sooth your partners body after a rough fuck. I'll leave a link to the product on my page. I also want to thank one of my sponsors, the makers of CoolDeez. CoolDeez is the cream I use on Deku for the best aftercare. He'll be able to walk around without feeling like his ass wasn't just ripped in two".

After fully caring for Deku, Dynamite sat the green bean on his lap giving him a long kiss. "I want to say thank you for letting me be a part of your final stream, Deku. You've been a major part of our camboy community and I'm sure these perverts are gonna miss the fuck out of you". Dynamite lifted Deku's chin giving him another soft kiss "I wish you happiness as you start the next chapter in your life, Baby Boy".

"That's so sweet and incredibly kind of you to say, Dynamite" he sniffled turning to look into the camera. "I want to thank all of my many fans. Your love and support have meant the world to me. You honestly saved my life. You gave me purpose and a reason to get up every morning, and for that, I will be forever grateful!".

"All of my shows will still be available for you to watch at any time. I also still plan on keeping my Instagram, Twitter and Tik Tok accounts active. Again, thank you to all my loyal fans. I love you so much! I'll appreciate you forever". Deku started crying as he gave his last signature peace sign and tried to giggle, but couldn't. He blew kisses at the camera before Dynamite ended the stream.

Katsuki gathered Izuku in his arms holding him close, rocking his boyfriend's small body back and forth.

"It's over" Izuku sighed with relief. "These past weeks were the most stressful of my life!".

"You little shit! Here I was thinking you needed comfort and your over here happy as a fucking clam".

"Sorry, Kacchan!" Izuku laughed trying to get away from Katsuki's fingers tickling his sides.

Katsuki stopped, he pushed Izuku back down onto the bed. He leaned down and kissed Izuku's soft green lips, his tongue gently seeking entrance. "Things are going to be different now" he said pulling away from Izuku to look down into those deep pools of green. "Freckles..." he started to say but couldn't seem to continue.

Izuku's breath hitched. He tried not to use his gift on his lover, but in this instance he couldn't help it. The insecurity, fear, embarrassment and one other strong emotion were written all over katsuki's face.

Izuku caressed Bakugo's cheek, tears of joy streaming down his face. "Kacchan, I love you too. So much". The two held each other reveling in their newly confessed feelings for one another.