"I can't help you then," The woman said as her scared demeanor came back. She started to hustle away from the alien, in fear that her's & her son's life were in jeopardy.

"Please, I need any help I can receive until I can get off this planet," Seren pleaded. She held her broken Spatial Adaptor in her hand.

"Find the titans, they can help. But please, leave me alone, I don't want any trouble," The woman said as she tried to skurry off again.

"Titans?" Seren asked? "The titans & gods of this planet have ceased to exist millenia before the extinction of wiccan on this planet, & it's been thousands of years since even that occurrence. So how can the titans help me now?"

"What?" The woman looked at her stupidly. But before they had the chance to explain. Four shuttle pods crashed in circles around them. Concaving in the ground.

Seren looked back at the woman & child, "Run."

Completely blue aliens emerge from the space crafts with long weapons with glowing barrels on the sides & tip of the weapons. All of the weapons were aimed at the three as they began to be circled by sixteen aliens that emerged from the four crafts.

The woman & child crouched to the ground in fear as the alien communicated in an inaudible language that the humans couldn't understand.

Words were exchanged between the alien species. Which quickly led to a battle.

"You will not harm anyone on this planet," Seren said as a powerfully bright glow emerged from her hands.

The spear-like guns started to glow the same faded rainbow-white color that shined from Seren.

"This planet is illegal to trespass on, you will face the consequences of the Star Knights if you tread yet another foot onto this land. And let one spark of aura spill against this planet or its people & your punishment will be far worse than death," Seren threatened as she began to levitate into the air.

The other aliens respond in the foreign language. This news shocks Seren to her core.

"What haven't I heard?" Seren responds. The aliens respond to her again. "The Star Knights are the highest, most elite force in the universe, I call your bluff, they are not dead."

Without another word being said between the two, an alien shot Seren down from behind. The blast knocked her onto the ground, leaving the mother & son without any protection.

The alien close in on Seren & the small family. The laser spears pointed directly at their heads.

"Leave them alone," Seren said as she burst into the sky & blasted the two aliens surrounding the two human's. But now, all gun fire is targeted at her. She was able to dodge the first few shots, but eventually one struck her down from the sky & caused her to crash into the ground.

"Seren!" The little boy yelled out. He stood up to rush over to his new friend, but one of the aliens pushed him back onto the ground & aimed the spear at him.

The glow on the spear started to radiate brighter & brighter until it was ready to blast him.

Just as the energy blasted out from the spear, directly at the kid. A force field formed around the kid & his mother. The boy turned back & saw the amazing superhero: Devon. He was encasing them in a force field & protecting them from the aliens.

"Are you two okay?" Devon asked. He looked between the mother & the boy, waiting for an answer & looking for any obvious wounds. Neither of them verbally responded, they both just nodded. Devon responded, "Good to know."