chapter 18

Rittika's pov :

" now dont tell me you didn't see the love in his eyes for you." Bani said to me.she is continuously chattering about this same topic from last two hours. No no if I count today only then from last two hours but yesterday she just never stopped until I slept.I dont even remember when she went to her room to sleep.she was normal until every guest bid good bye ,I was not expecting her to bombard on me like this.
Yesterday after everyone left I went to my room to change.when i came out from my bathroom i saw a very happy bani sitting on my bed in the same dress  with all the gifts she has gotten today.she at the very first opened the box gifted by mr.costa.it was a very beautiful diamond and rubi earrings.

it was a very beautiful diamond and rubi earrings

(Earrings gifted by mr.costa to bani) 

"OMG just look at this beautiful thing rittu it's real diamond and rubi.its fuckin expensive yaar.why would he gift me such an expensive gift becouse he loves you." Bani said not averting her eyes from the earrings.

"Seriously bani this kind of imagination only possible by you.he has gifted this to you so dont you think he loves you more than me?" I tried to tease her.

"What rubbish! Ok can you deny how he ate that food from your hand and how he reacted when steve was flirting with you?" These words from bani made me speechless..becouse I also felt something very different by his behaviour today. Bani still dont know that he had peaked me today on my cheek. Otherwise she would make us marry tomorrow.. I cant even tell her how  sparks ran through my whole system whenever I get in contact with him.I shrugged that thought from my head becouse I dont want to pamper this little feelings of mine.
"You know what, steve's behaviour was really irritating me today " I tried to change the topic.

"Ignore him .he is like this irritating soul.and he likes every girl he get to meet. But Mr costa is different .i have never listen about any of his affair in magazine or news before." Bani again brought mr costa's topic.
But is it true what she is saying! Becouse its not possible for a successful man like him to not have any relationship before.

I dont remember what she was saying after that.but i was hell tired so I drifted to sleep.

"Its not love bani we are just friends .we have met only few days ago .we dont even know each other properly." I went to a trial room for trying one of the dress I have bought .we are in a shopping mall now.mainly we came here to shop some cloths for bani with her colleagues Laura ,emmy ,kelly,rachel ,amelia.they were all busy selecting their own dresses.

"How am i looking?" I came out from trial room and asked bani.

" gorgeous. What is mr.costa's favourite colour?"she asked looking at my dress.

"How would I know that huh?" I stomped from there to winter section.

"Guys are you done.i'm hungry." I went to rachel and emmy and asked them.