chapter 13

::In Bani's apartment ::

Bani is watching news channel-
"Number of mysterious murders are increasing with every passing days .intelligence agencies are still unable to solve the cases..some of the agents suspecting the mafia king Viper behind all these crimes.but no proof has found till now.. There are some photos of these brutal murders captured by our reporters."

Rittika - " bani please change the news channel."

Bani-"wait a minute let me see the pictures first.who knows may be the killer is roaming freely among us..and you or me can be the next terget."

Rittika- "then i'm going from here."

Bani - "r e what happened? "

Rittika - " now these news will appear as nightmare when i sleep ....you dont know i'm realy scared of these type of news."

Bani-"you know you are behaving like a child?"

Rittika-"and you know you are behaving like a james bond."

Bani - "you should watch this too as it is happening near our city.we should be alert you know."

Rittika - " I better sleep .good night."

Bani- "wait rittu .tomorrow when will you be free for our shopping?"

Rittika-"tomorrow i wil be busy.infact I wil be busy for next two days..I have to prepare a presentation..we can go after that..good night. "

Bani-"hmm have some scary dreams."

Rittika threw a pillow on bani glaring at her and stomped to her room.

It's 12:30 at night.rittika went to her bed and dipped in..suddenly her phone went off.

Who is now?
Her eyes shot open seeing the caller id.its Mr.costa..

Rittika- "hello?"

No reply.

Rittika- "Mr.costa ?"

Adriano- " I hope you are not asleep ."

Rittika - "not yet."

Adriano- "tomorrow I'm going to Germany for some business meeting ,it will take five days."

Rittika -"okey .but why are you telling me all this?"

Adriano- " I want you to take care of yourself."

Rittika - 🙄 " I guess i'm already fine. ..well thank you for your concern ...you too take care and have a safe journey."

adriano- " I will ...good night."

Rittika - " good night mr.costa."

and both hang up the call.

:: after two days ::

Rittika's pov :

" bani we have done enough shopping today.i cant hold more bags." I told bani while trying to arrange the bags properly in both hands.

"Yeah .lets go I have taken leave only to lunch break .i have to join office with in a hour." Bani informed me she is also trying to adjust her bags..

Today we have shopped a lot means realy a lot because bani and me merely get free time together as both of us are busy with our works so we have bought all grocery items to kitchen utensils to few home decor items and few dresses.

"Lets have ice cream then." I offered bani excitedly.

" no.lets have lunch first " she said..

"Well you are right ..i'm already feeling hungry."