gives you hell

Start bij het begin

Niall showed up around noon, instantly getting berated by Faye for being late. He had never seen the loft, so I took the time to show him around as Harlow got dressed.

Leo joined me on the couch about an hour after I sat down, and he couldn't be enjoying it less. He's really just here for moral support.

We have to leave for the event in about an hour, but Harry is being stubborn about his outfit.

He walks out of Harlow's room, dressed in black slacks and a white button up shirt. His face tells us everything we need to know, he hates it.

"It's missing something, I look like I'm going to church." He groans as Faye adjusts the articles of clothing on his body.

"Harry, have you texted Caroline yet?" Zayn speaks.

Harry ended up writing a song that night, and it's really good. It gives exactly the right message. They recorded it yesterday and sent the full album off to the label. You can tell by Harry's demeanor that he's less stressed now that it's done, but there's a tension in him about tonight.

"Why would he be texting Caroline?" Faye asks the question I wish I had the balls to ask.

"I'm inviting her tonight." Harry speaks casually, grabbing his phone from his back pocket.

"What?!" Faye and I speak at the same time. Leo sends me a confused look at my urgent tone.

"Harry wants her to hear the song." Zayn smiles as he speaks, a malicious tone in his voice.

"That's cruel." Faye laughs.

"I love it." I say, a wicked grin on my face.

"Done." Harry places his phone back into his pocket.

"What'd you say?" Niall speaks, still learning his spot in the group.

"Well I called her first to scare her, I knew she wouldn't answer. Then I followed it up with lyrics from the song, "I miss you". Told her to come tonight."

"You think she'll show up?" Niall asks, not knowing much about their history and only about their falling out.

"She'll be there." Harry remarks confidently.

"Here, try this." Faye hands Harry a bundle of clothing pieces, ushering him back into Harlow's room.

"You guys excited for tonight?" Leo asks from beside me.

"Gonna shit my pants." Mitch speaks, coddling Sarah in his lap.

"Is that a good thing?" Leo doesn't really understand Mitch's sarcastic humor.

"It's the best thing."

Faye gasps, and all of our attention is brought to Harry as he walks into the living room. "Perfect!" Faye claps her hands together.

Harry is still wearing the black slacks and white button up, but he added a navy blue tie that is loosely tied up. He wears a large black leather jacket over the button up, adding to his regular grunge look.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.