Chapter 24: Are You Not Entertained?!

Start from the beginning

_______________________________________

The next day, Rias and her peerage were all gathered in the foyer of the Gremory House. They each had one bag with them that had the necessary clothes and essentials for their stay at Camp Half-Blood. It was only one day; they didn't need much.

Rias: Alright, is everyone ready?

Peerage: Hai!

She nodded and created a magic circle on the floor, it flashed bright red, and they were gone. The same magic circle appeared on the base of a grassy hill, and with it came the Gremory peerage. They all stopped and looked around at the nature surrounding them.

Rias: (Y/N) said someone would be here to greet us if he couldn't. Keep an eye out.

Chiron: That won't be necessary.

They all looked up the hill and saw a figure walking toward them. They thought it was a normal human until it got close enough to reveal they had the body of a horse and the torso and head of a man.

Chiron: You must be Rias Gremory and her peerage. I am Chiron, the current Director of Camp Half-Blood.

He bent his front legs and bowed to Rias. Once he stood back up, he motioned for them to follow him.

Chiron: And please don't stand right behind me.

The group followed the Centaur up the hill and toward a pine tree that looked kind of out of place among all the other trees with leaves. Once he reached the tree, he stopped and cleared his throat.

Chiron: I, Chiron, grant entry to Camp Half-Blood to Rias Gremory and her peerage. *to peerage* You may enter now.

The group all took their final steps over the hill and looked down at the large summer camp below them. They all looked down at the demigod's paradise, looking at the few demigods they could see all relaxing around camp. Chiron began down the hill with the devils following close behind. Once they all entered the cabin and recreational area of the camp, the demigods there watched them as they passed. A few murmurs broke out as girls stared at them with envy and some boys with lust. One, a boy with black hair and brown eyes approached Akeno.

Boy: Hey gorgeous, wanna see just how strong a son of Ares is~?

Akeno: Ufufufufu~ No, I'm already taken.

Boy: By who?! I bet I could kick his ass easily.

Chiron: I'd listen to her, Nicholas. Her boyfriend is strong.

Nick: Oh, yeah? Then where is he?

Chiron: In the arena, teaching sword fighting.

All the color drained from Nick's face but was soon replaced by anger.

Nick: NO! Not him!

Chiron: Yes, him.

The centaur kept leading the devils, now with a small entourage of demigods following them, thirsty for the drama that was inbound. As they got closer to the arena, they could hear the sound of metal hitting metal getting louder. Chiron led them through the doorway into the arena and saw two blurs followed by sparks. On the side, there was a group of demigods watching from inside the arena, while others watched from the stands. The blurs slowed down enough for the new group to see if was (Y/N) and Irina dueling. The two locked blades, they saw Irina smirk before breaking away and creating distance. Instead of charging again as they thought, Irina let out a pair of white wings and flew into the air.

Xenovia: Since when was Irina an Angel?!

Chiron: *confused* Was she not always an angel?

Xenovia: No, she was human. I fought alongside her.