"Okay." Roman says drawing out the word. "How do we do that?"

"We involve three colleagues of mine." Dooku says. "Three from my home who The Queen has taken great interest in. Two of them I have worked with before. The other I have not." Cinder thought back to the ones Dooku was referring and smiles.

______________________________

The talk with Ozpin had been rather quick for Anakin. Ozpin seemed pleased with the mission results, though he looks over to where Crimson is as the Faunus man walks to the dorms. "You said your teammate was acting oddly towards the end of your mission?"

Anakin nods. "Yes sir. We found a Sith Holocron in Merlots possession. When he saw it he freaked out."

Ozpin looks back to Anakin with a look of interest. "Do you know as to why he acted like that?"

"No." Anakin admits. "He refused to talk about it."

Ozpin nods accepting the information. "Vary well then. Please return to your dorm room for now. Your team as well as the others can have a few days free from classes so you may rest. Well done." Ozpin explains.

"Thank you sir." Anakin says giving a polite bow.

______________________________

Later that night Anakin lays on his bed looking up at the ceiling. He hadn't talked to Ahsoka today about the mission. Perhaps I should have. He thought. He nods to himself. Definitely should have. Tomorrow then. With his decision made Anakin drifted off to sleep, and diving into the world of dreams. His nightmares of the past had become less frequent as of late so when he found himself in a void entirely made up of water about an inch deep confusion hit him. He was unsure what kind of dream this would be. To make things more confusing, the entire thing felt real.

Once he focused on his surroundings he heard lightsabers clashing before two voices spoke echoed out throughout the void. The first was a man's. "Jaina, we don't have time for this."

"So die already!" A female voice, likely Jaina shouts. With the sound of a body colliding with metal her voice screamed out in rage and anguish. The sounds of a struggle continues as Anakin looks around hoping to find a source. Force lightning, lightsaber cutting something, the man shouts in pain. Finally Anakin could see two figures. One a woman in a dark uniform an athletic build, and dark furious brown eyes. She held a purple lightsaber as she made for a flat high slash that her opponent couldn't block or avoid.

The man from who she was striking down wore Black Sith like Armour with no helmet revealing his brown hair identical in color the woman, and yellow eyes signifying his path within the dark side of the force. The man seemed to know he was going to die and accepted it leaving his crimson red lightsaber blade at his side as he gazed upwards, fixed somewhere far beyond what was possible to see. When the woman, Jaina struck him down she seemed to feel nothing for the man. She faded from Anakin's view before the man she struck down slowly got upholding his chest in pain.

He seemed confused as he placed his hand into the water then out again as if only just now seeing it. Then he looked up to meet Anakin's gaze. "Who are you?" He asks tiredly.

Anakin frowns as he walks forward to the man. "My name is Anakin. Who are you?" Anakin asks.

The man's eyes flashed with recognition as a sad smile crossed his features. "My brothers name was Anakin." The man says. "Sorry. My name is Darth... my name is Jacen Solo."

"Solo?" Anakin asks with a raised eyebrow. "As in Han Solo the smuggler?"

The man, Jacen chuckles. "Yeah. That's the one. You knew him?"

"Not well." Anakin admits. "But I knew enough. Would I be correct in assuming he married Leia."

"Yeah that's my mother." Jacen states with a confused look.

"And that woman who killed you?" Anakin asks.

Jacen looks down. "My sister." He says. A moment later he looks back up to Anakin. "Are you supposed to guide me to the nether world of the force, or to The Void?"

Anakin shook his head. "Neither. I'm not a ferryman or anything." Anakin says.

Jacen closes his eyes as he thinks for a moment trying to feel out with the force before his eyes shoot open again. "Grandfather?" Jacen realized.

Anakin smirks. "That was quick." Anakin had put the pieces together as they talked. "I won't ask why you turned. Nor do I think I'm in any place to judge when you consider my crimes. So tell me. Do you think your sister was justified?"

Jacen looks down nodding. "Yes. She probably was." He says. "I can only hope she'll end up doing what is right."

"Good." Anakin says. "Then maybe you'll find a way to help her along her path. Give her guidance if you can."

"Perhaps With some training." Qui Gon's voice says from behind the two men. They turned to see the mischievous Jedi smiling. "Though I will only teach you if you prove yourself worthy."

Jacen frowns as Anakin approaches the older man before giving a respectful bow. "Thank you Master."

Qui Gon wave it off. "It's nothing, but I do wish to give you warning Anakin."

"A warning?" Anakin questions.

"We'll two really." Qui Gon amends. "Firstly, don't let your love turn to obsession a second time." Anakin frowns before sighing reluctantly nodding accepting the criticism. "Secondly, there is something wrong on Remnant. Someone who isn't supposed to be there."

Anakin was suddenly alarmed. "Who is it? If it's Ahsoka then that was The Father, but I..."

"No no." Qui Gon interrupts. "It's not her." He assures. "It's someone else. Someone clouded in darkness far beyond anything I've ever experienced. Galen and Dooku make an impression sure, and you must deal with them as best as you can, but this... third threat. It honestly scares me. Be on your guard."

Anakin nods. "I'll do my best master."

Qui Gon then turns his gaze to Jacen. "Then I should help you return. I'm not entirely sure what brought you here, but I'm glad to have been able to speak with you again. Good luck Anakin."

With a jump Anakin woke from his bed finding it to be morning already. Sighing he looked to his teammates sleeping forms before standing up. He would speak to Ahsoka, Rex, and Blake about this.