𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓧𝓥𝓘

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

" We're going to catch the one who did this, and they will pay, don't worry". I stated firmly, my gaze shifting to the skeletal remains of the two Titans.

Hange nodded weakly, their energy drained from the emotional toll. I decided to give them space to grieve. Not many people would shed tears over Titans, and to be honest, I wouldn't normally either. 

But Hange was genuinely passionate about their work, and it pained me to see them devastated.

" What's going on...?". I heard Eren mutter in disbelief, his eyes darting around the chaotic scene before us.

" I honestly don't know any more than you do. It's just a big mess". I told him, trying to keep my voice steady despite the unease bubbling within me.

" Let's go. The Military Police Brigade will take over here". Captain Levi said, his authoritative voice cutting through the tension.

" R-right". Eren replied nervously, looking at me briefly before heading towards the Captain.

But before I could follow him, I felt a firm hand on my shoulder, and the same happened to Eren. It was Commander Erwin, his steely gaze fixed ahead of us, toward the two dead Titans.

" What can you both see ?". He asked, his voice calm and commanding.

" Huh ?". Eren muttered with confusion, still processing the chaotic events we had just witnessed.

" Who do you think the enemy is ?". Commander Erwin inquired again, probing for any information.

" I don't know about that. I just know that, in addition to the Titans, we have a human who doesn't want us to learn more about the Titans for some reason. As if we don't have enough problems already". I replied, frustration seeping into my voice.

I glanced at Eren, who stood there with his mouth open, unable to answer. Commander Erwin nodded with an impressed expression on his face, before leaving to attend to his duties.

" Eren, close your mouth. You'll end up catching all the flies if you leave it open. You have to leave some for the others too". I teased, trying to lighten the mood. 

Eren closed his mouth and managed a weak smile, which made me laugh.

" Let's go and join the Captain. We have to go back to HQ". I said, gesturing for Eren to follow me.

Back at HQ, we found ourselves in the midst of fellow soldiers, each trying to make sense of the recent events. 

Gunther spoke up, breaking the tense silence," In the end, we couldn't find a soldier who used their device without permission. Just who in the world...".

" Who knows ? I'm more worried about the recruitment assembly right now. I wonder how many recruits would be eccentric enough to enlist". Eld mused, concern etched on his face.

" Hey, Eren, Estella ! Are any of your comrades planning to enlist with us ?". Gunther asked, curious about the commitment of our fellow cadets.

I shrugged, unsure of what had become to the decisions of our former comrades. 

Eren took a moment to contemplate the question before answering," Yes. Well, there were. I'm not so sure anymore".

To be honest, we couldn't be sure anymore. After what happened at the battle of Trost, many of our peers had likely changed their minds about joining the Survey Corps. I thought about Thomas and Mina, who had expressed a strong desire to enlist with us but had tragically lost their life. The others remained a mystery to me, and I couldn't help but worry about their well-being.

The Girl Who Lived Beyond the Veil of Titans : Blossoms of Destinyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें