"Wait, Gojo didn't tell you what my powers are?" Asked a puzzled Ben.

"Nope. He deliberately withheld that information for me. Said it would be more fun if i found out from you." Said Megumi with a look of annoyance on his face.

"Of course he did." Said Ben with a sigh.

"Well, since we're kinda partners at the moment,it won't hurt to tell you." Said Ben as he then pushed back his left sleeve, exposing the Ultimatrix, and held up his left arm.

"What is that? Some kind of cursed weapon?" Asked Megumi with a raised eyebrow.

"No, it's something much more complicated." Began Ben.

"It's called the Ultimatrix. It's a device that allows me to transform into any sentient alien species in the universe."

"Aliens? The hell are you talking about?" Said a doubtful Megumi.

"I know this sounds hard to believe, but trust me, everything I've said is true. And if you need a demonstration so that you know I'm not lying, I'd be happy to oblige." As Ben said this,he cupped his right index finger and thumb around the Ultimatrix dial. This caused the device to glow a bright green and a hologram to form. The hologram was that of a humanoid plant like creature.

"What is that?" Asked a surprised Megumi,who had now removed his hands from his pockets.

"One of my transformations. I've got a lot of them." Answered Ben with a smile. He then began to twist the dial clockwise and counter-clock wise. This caused the form of the hologram to change each time.

"I'm going for something a little more discreet than what I normally do. And I think I know just the guy." As Ben said this, he had stopped twisting the dial. The hologram that showed now was that of a hooded individual who's face was barely visible. Noticing the confused look on Megumi's face,Ben smirked. He then brought up his right hand and slammed it down on the dial, engulfing him in a blinding green light.

As the green light had died down, standing in the place of Ben was a creature that caused Megumi's jaw to drop out of shock. It was a humanoid, moth-like alien whose four wings and antenna folded into a hooded robe , giving him the appearance of a phantom.He has a black body with cyan patches on his arms, shoulders, legs, the back of his wings, and the back of his neck that resemble ice chunks. Each patch has thick blue outlining except for the ones on his wings, which are outlined in black.

There is also a black line that runs on the edge of the outer margin on the back of each wing.

On his torso are three plates: one resembling the chest, a shorter plate under the chest, and one resembling the stomach. On his face are blue cheeks and under jaw, a mouth that always shows bluish-white teeth, and large green eyes with dark green spots. The top of his head also sports a blue Y-shaped marking that extends over his scalp.

He has three pointed fingers and a thumb on each hand, and two toes on each foot and a third toe-like extension on his ankles. And finally,on his chest was the Ultimatrix symbol.

"Big Chill!" Shouted the Necrofriggian as he unfolded his wings while taking on a 'powering up' stance. Megumi was beyond dumbfounded. His mouth was wide open and his tongue was clicking lightly, indicating that he wanted to speak but that words failed him.

'What the hell is that thing? I can't even detect the slightest trace of cursed energy from him. Is that really an alien? It.. it can't be...' Thought Megumi.

"I know that look, you're trying to make sense of how I just transformed, but you can't because you're in complete disbelief about it." Said Big Chill as he walked towards Megumi. This however, only caused the boy to walk back slightly.