Part 2

I walk along with Kusuo, and all I can see are so many people staring at me. Even some gasps too. I roll my eyes, and clench my fist with the thumb sticking out between my second and third finger (very rude for someone in Japan), and show it at them.
"Wow. She's pretty... but she's so rude." One of them whispers as I glare at them, doing the "beheading" symbol. They look purely terrified, and back away.
"Oi! Pal!" A stupid looking guy with some sort of.... Yellow Mohawk and a butt chin comes up to Kusuo, and my twin looks annoyed. Super annoyed. I decide to try to read his mind, but uh.... Why can't I read butt chin's mind?
" That's Nendo, he's a moron, he doesn't have thoughts." Kusuo's voice is in my head. I shrug, and then go to the PK Academy's gates, following moron and twinnie. (Yes, I AM calling my twin brother twinnie just to annoy him. I thought that over and over at night until he fell asleep from annoyance.)
And of course, as soon as I walk in, there's stares.
"That's the transfer student? She looks HOT." One of the boys whispers, and so many others agree. I roll my eyes at them, and they gasp.
"Cmon, Teruhashi's prettier." Nendo says dumbly.... But nobody agrees.
"They're on the same level! Both are angels and goddesses!"
What. The. Hell.
"TRANSFER! I HAVE A STRAWBERRY MILK FOR YOU!" One of the mindless idiots with nothing to do comes up to me. I tilt my head in "confusion" and narrow my eyes like I can't understand, casting another mind reading spell just in case something attacks me.
'Why is SHE stealing all the attention! She can't even speak our language that well! I'm a perfect, pretty girl, and the world is supposed to revolve around me!" A whiny mental voice calls out, and some girl with dark blue hair and huge blue eyes walks in. Apparently she's the 'Queen Bee' of the school. I decide to do something.
"ALL OF YOU, SHUT UP! I CAN UNDERSTAND PERFECTLY FINE, AND IF YOU DON'T GO AWAY, I WILL BURN YOUR HAIRS OFF!" I hiss a spell under my breath, conjuring a lighter. I light the fire, and they scramble away, terrified of the "ice queen". Good.
'Don't abuse your psychic powers!"
Kusuo's mental voice is stern and stupid as always.
'I'm a WITCH idiot. Not a psychic.' I think back. He rubs his temples like he can't believe it. I smirk at him, before turning back to Teruhashi.
"Queen of men, huh? You know, everyone thinks that you're a perfect little princess. But the thing is, you're a try hard who will do anything for attention. A girl who thinks everyone loves her. But secretly, everyone resents you. You're just trying to make all the girls jealous and all the boys love you." She looks shocked, and I smirk. Time for school.