༻𓊈𒆜🎢𝔽𝕆𝕌ℝ🎢 𒆜𓊉༺

Start from the beginning

"Noel didn't even talk about anything real. It was just a song about him wanting to be a sex worker in the old fashioned days. What is even the moral of his song anyway? What does it teach you? What's the lesson?" Asked Ocean with genuine curiosity.

"Not every story has a lesson, Ocean."

"No...Every story has a lesson! Every story..!"

♪ Every story's got a lesson, a simple moral to be told ♪

♪ Although a tale may twist and turn ♪

♪ There's always something you can learn ♪

♪ A nugget of wisdom, solid gold ♪

 ♪ Solid gold ♪

"Hey Mischa! What's your favorite story?" Ocean asks.

 "Easy. Saw 5." responds Mischa.  Ocean put her fake smile once again. "Well, every story has a lesson, except saw five."

"Saw 5 has powerful lesson about fundamental corruption of financially driven medical insurance providers. Saw 5 says it is morally sick to make dollar of dying man." Mischa explains to Ocean, which left Ocean jaw dropped.

"Wow. That's the lesson of Saw 5? Really?" Ocean says in pure stunner. 

"For reals. And you get to see dude forced to cut off his own arm with rusty axe. Has everything."" Mischa says as he began getting into her face, and then walking away as if nothing happened.

"Well, besides the axe part. Good." She then runs to me and Jane. "Not even gonna try." She says not even looking at Jane but instead to me. "(Y/N)? Hit me."

"Oh um...Heathers the musical?" I asked which made Ocean's eyes light up. "That's easy! Don't  let your boyfriend kill your classmates and try to blow up your school." She then ran toward Constance. "Constance? Hit me." 

"Oh, I don't know any stories." Said Constance. "Don't be ridiculous! Name some of the stories we read in school."

"The Outsiders!"

"Easy. Stay in school, don't smoke. Hit me."

"The Catcher in the Rye!"

"Again, stay in school, don't smoke. A Fellow: don't be jealous. Romeo and Juliet. Teen sex? Kills. King Lear: maybe a mandatory retirement age isn't such a bad idea. That's not me. That's Shakespeare. I'm on a roll! Hit me. Hit me! Hit me! Hit me!" Ocean repeated, jumping up and down.