Rudhita saat janmo ka saath

HELLO EVERYONE! WELCOME TO BARRISTER BABU REVIEW SHOP!

Today, we are having a book for review!

Story- Rudhita saat janmo ka saath.

Status- ongoing

Author's names- sparkling_tanu_

Chapters - 30

Mature- No

Storyline-

Yet another pleasant story of Anidita. Here, Anirudh and Bondita lives together in during their childhood.

They have a very close friendly bond. An accident made Bondita lose her memory. Anirudh and Bondita get separated. But, blurred memories of Anirudh, haunts Bondita. Years after Bondita and Anirudh come face to face.

Turning off events makes Bondita's memory come back. Both of them fall for each other. Due to some circumstances Bondita stops herself from expressing her love. Whereas Anirudh tries to make Bondita confess her love but she refuses. Their marriage gets fixed to other persons. As the story moves further Anirudh and Bondita get married eventually Anirudh's fiancee, Mallika's evil intentions come in front of the family who was actually there for money and was behind several attacks on Bondita.

Review-

Firstly, Their story is very illusory, where the writer has broadly focused on how God has destined the main characters, Anirudh and Bondita together. The almighty is making them pass through many hurdles to prove their love. The separation is temporary at the end they will be together.

Highlights-

*The story is quite interesting. The writer has successfully tried to create mystery about the past of the main characters in the initial chapter.

*The cover is perfect according to the story.

*The title of the story perfectly matches the storyline.

* The family emotions are nicely expressed. Parents-children. Sister-brother bond is shown beautifully.

Drawbacks-

*The story is written more like itv shows, in more dramatic way like when they were coming to Mumbai after years, the priest was already predicting in the temple that the lost lovers are going to unite.

* In the introduction, Trilochan was mentioned as Bondita's father. Then in the initial chapters, Binoy was written in her father's place. Again after a few chapters Trilochan was mentioned in her father's place. That was confusing.

* If biji is Trilochan's Masi then Binoy and Trilochan are cousin brothers. So, as their children means Anirudh and Bondita would be cousins. But they are shown as lovers, this might confuse the readers.

" * There were no gaps in between lines. These big paragraphs can be boring sometimes for the reader to read. Giving gaps will make the writing neat. There were some grammatical errors and spelling mistakes and unnecessary use of

Out Of 5- 3/5

Score Out 100 - 76/100

Percentile - 75

Reviewersiam iam_akshu012

We really tried to give the best review!

I hope you are satisfied with the review. Nobody is perfect but the efforts we put up to become perfect makes us the real achievers. You have the potential to do better.

I hope you will work on your mistakes and this review will improve your writing skills and will help you to cherish the qualities you possess.

All the best for you writing journey Tanu

Thank you for participating!

Regards,
BARRISTER BABU REVIEW TEAM❤️