ANIDITA: Just them

Hello Everyone To The BARRISTER BABU REVIEW SHOP!

So, today, we are having a book for review! We tried to give the correct review!

We have, ksaurav15

Name of the Book: ANIDITA: Just them.....

Mature Content: Yes (Decent)

Storyline:  It's an OS\TS\SS collections Book. With apt plots and finely penned.

Review:  The Writer has succeeded in portraying the sentiments of the characters in a pleasant way which is praiseworthy. As a reviewer, I have tried my best to discern her writings. I appreciate the plots she chose.

The cover is good but would advise visiting Graphic shops as the font on the cover and the book title don't match. It can be more prettier accompanying your plots.

Mistakes to be Amended:

An editing session is a must for varied reasons:

Although, Didn't encounter any grammatical mistakes but ample typos are there.

like to suggest you use 'Punctuation' marks wisely bcoz in some scenes there weren't any "Inverted Commas" in the dialogues. However, Abruptly, in a switch of the arena, they started seeming! No full stops were there. Constant use of "........." In between the sentences makes it a Would bit disturbing.

Choose short titles for the shots which give a vivid indication or make the reader curious.

Give a little description to readers to get a vivid vision of the scenario. It will embellish your beautiful work more beautifully.

Stars Out of 5:  3.5\5

Score out of 100:  77\100

Percentile:  78\100

Author of the Book:  ksaurav15

Reviewer of the Book:  EmercySid

You have the capability, just a slight polish is required in your skills. God Bless you! Have Good days ahead!

Hope you liked this review!

Thank you for participating!

Regards,

BARRISTER BABU REVIEW TEAM