Rudhita- Tera Ho Gaya

Hello Everyone to the  BARRISTER BABU REVIEW SHOP!

So, today we are having a book for review!
We really tried to give the correct review!

We have, ManjisthaGanguly

Title- "Rudhita- Tera Ho Gaya".

Author's Name - ManjisthaGanguly

Review:

This is an Os/Ts but more Ss, to be honest I couldn't firstly understand the stories, at the beginning the vocabulary confused me alot. No offense and please don't mind but a story or a book is actually based on the reader's perception and imagination but if the storh is unclear it will usually confuse the readers.

Modifications-

To be clearly honest, I couldn't understand it at first since the vocabulary is unclear. I would suggest the writer to adapt a new  vocabulary of words and not to switch between two languages as it may break the flow of the story. Use different words too and clear your grammatical mistakes. Read more books online as well as offline, stop using emoticons more.

Continuation of the book

The author has taken a break from writing I guess.

The characters are potrayed in defined in the first lines of the stories. The characters are simple and are really good for understanding. The story even with lots of flaws is a good drama based storyline.

Story-

The characters are portrayed in the first lines of the stories. The characters are simple and are really good for understanding. The story even with lots of flaws is a good drama based storyline.

Personal note-

Dear author, the plots are lovely but try to clear the flaws and improve your writing. Adopt a new dictionary of words using different words instead of using the same repeatedly. But the plots are really fascinating and good. I hope you'll take this note and try to improve. We wish you all the best for your future stories and new plots, carry on your efforts.

Matured Content- Yes

Chapters completed till now - 37

Book Status- Ongoing

Storyline- This is actually an Ss series so I won't go into details but you can read it.

Stars- 3/5
Score- 77/100
Percentile- 77%
Storyline - 12/20

If something is missed or mistaken, no need to hesitate to approach us.

Reviewer- _Lustrous_Angel