31

5/13/22

chan

once changbin said minhos condition i could feel the memories fading back to me.

when i first met minho he was frail lonely boy with nobody near him, the only person taking car of him was his mom.

i took it upon myself to be his friend. obviously not noticing what was happening at first.

"hey chan!" minho waved slowly as he felt weak. chan didnt have to know that though.

"hey minho!! how was your weekend." i said enthusiastically. "it was good. even if i didnt do anything, i still had at least some fun." minho weakly smiled.

"maybe next weekend we can hang out." once again adding onto the conversation as i looked up in thought.

"maybe." if i have the energy too. minho thought to himself

they walked out the cafeteria and i suggested i could walk minho to his class, he agreed.

as we were walking i noticed how slow he was, the slow blinking, the zoning out, the way he asked me to repeat myself a lot.

minho was malnourished.

oh god. how did i not notice before?

i quickly stopped walking, "minho are you feeling okay?" he looked at me, "of course, why ask?"

i looked at him, obviously not convinced. "when was the last time you ate?" i said. minho was in a state of shock before he looked down in confusion and guilt.

"i-. i have no idea, i cant remember whats real or what fake." minho finally got out of his mouth.

_

it's all coming back to me. how familar it felt to hear that minho was in the hospital. again. due to the same thing.