Knowhere

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! Yo! Ranger Rick! What are you doing? You can't take apart my ship without asking me!" Peter said. "See? What is this?" Peter asked as he bent down to pick it up. "Don't touch that! It's a bomb" you warned him. "A bomb?" Peter asked. "Yup" you said. "And you leave it lying around?" Peter asked. "I was gonna put it in a box" you said. "What's a box gonna do?" Peter asked. You grabbed one that was wrapped up. "How about this one?" You asked. "Whoa! No hey! Leave it alone!" Peter said as he grabbed it from you. "Why? What is it?" You asked. "Shut up" Peter said. "Hey!" You said. "What is that?" Peter asked. "That's for if things get really hardcore. Or if you wanna blow up moons" Rocket said. Gamora walked into the room. "No one's blowing up moons" she said. "You just wanna suck the joy out of everything" you said. "So, listen, I'm gonna need your buyer's coordinates" Peter said. "We're heading in the right direction. For now" Gamora said. "If we're gonna work together you might try trusting me a little bit" Peter said. "And how much do you trust me?" Gamora asked. "I'd trust you a lot more if you told me what this is" Peter said as he took the orb from her.

"Because I'm guessing it's some kind of weapon" Peter said. "I don't know what it is" Gamora said. Drax picked up the orb. "If it's a weapon we should use it against Ronan" he said. "Put it down you fool you'll destroy us all!" Gamora said. "Or just you, murderess!" Drax yelled. "I let you live once, princess!" Gamora said. "I am not a princess!" Drax yelled. "Hey!" Peter shouted. "Nobody is killing anybody on my ship! We're stuck together until we get the money" Peter said. "I have no interest in money" Drax said as he tossed Peter the orb and walked away. "Great. That means more money for the four of us" Peter said. "Hmm?" Groot asked. Peter sighed. "For the five of us. Partners" he said. "We have an agreement. But I would never be partners with the likes of you. I'll tell the buyer we're on our way. And Quill, your ship is filthy" Gamora said before walking away. "Oh she has no idea. If I had a black light, the place would look like a Jackson Pollock painting" Peter said. "You got issues Quill" you said.

*******************************************

"Heads up! We're inbound!" Rocket said. "Whoa" Peter said. "What is it?" Drax asked. "It's called Knowhere. The severed head of an ancient celestial being. Be wary headed in rodents. There are no regulations whatsoever here" Gamora said. "Hundreds of years ago, the Tivan Group sent workers in to mine the organic matter within the skull. Bone, bran tissue, spinal fluid. All rare resources, highly valued in black markets across the galaxy. It's dangerous and illegal work, suitable only for outlaws" Gamora said.

*******************************************

"Well I come from a planet of outlaws. Billy the kid, Bonnie and Clyde, John Stamos" Peter said. "It sounds like a place which I would like to visit" Drax said. "Yeah you should" Peter said. "Watch your wallets" you said as young children walked around begging others for money. Groot made a flower with one of his branches and gave it to a young woman. "Can you spare some units?" A kid asked. "Get out of here!" Peter said. "Your buyer's in there?" Rocket asked. "We are to wait here for his representatives" Gamora said. "This is no respectable establishment. What do you expect us to do while we wait?" Drax asked.

*******************************************

Orlonis ran across the rink as people cheered. Groot looked horrified as a bigger Orlani devoured a smaller one in one gulp. "Yes! Yes!" Drax shouted. "Yahoo!" Rocket cheered. "My Orloni has won! As I won at all things!" Drax yelled. "Now let's put more of this liquid into our bodies" Drax said. "That's the first thing you said that wasn't bat shit crazy!" You said.

*******************************************

Gamora grabbed Drax by one of his shoulders. "Stop it!" She demanded. You glared at them and expended your gun towards Gamora and Drax. Peter ran towards you. "Whoa, whoa! What are you doing?" He asked. "These vermins speak of affairs they know nothing about!" Drax claimed. "That is true!" Rocket agreed. "They have no respect!" Drax yelled. "That is also true!" You agreed. "Hold on! Hold on!" Peter shouted. "Keep calling us vermin tough guy! You just wanna laugh at us like everyone else!" Rocket said. "Rocket, you're drunk. Alright? No one's laughing at you or Y/N" he said. "He thinks we're some stupid things! He does! Well we didn't ask to get made! We didn't ask to be torn apart and put back together over and over and turned into some... some little monsters!" You sobbed. "Y/N no one's calling you a monster" Peter said. "He called us vermin!" Rocket said as he pointed at Drax. "She called us rodent!" Rocket said as he referred to Gamora. You glared at them. "Let's see if you can laugh after five or six gun shots through your frickin face!" You yelled as you aimed your gun at them. Peter put his hands in front of you. "No, no, no, no! Four billion units! Y/N! Come on Y/N! Suck it up for one more lousy night and you're rich" Peter said.