"Like I said. She's got a rep. A lot of prisoners here have lost their families to Ronan and his goons. She'll last a day tops" you said. "The guards will protect her right?" Peter asked. "They're here to stop us from getting out. They don't care what we do to each other inside" Rocket said. "Whatever nightmares the future holds, are dreams compared to what's behind me" Gamora said. Peter turned around and a blue giant stood in front of him. "Check out the new meat" the blue giant said. He put a hand around Peter's neck. "I'm gonna slather you up in Gunavian jelly" the giant chuckled. "And go to town..." before he could finish Groot put two of his branches up his nose and lifted him into the air. The blue giant screamed as Groot lifted him up with two of his branches. "Let's make something clear. This one here is our booty! You wanna get to him, you go through us!" Rocket said. "Or, more accurately, we go through you!" You said. Groot threw the giant onto the ground where he began to sob. "I'm with them" Peter said before following you, Rocket and Groot. "No cell's gonna protect you for long!" A prisoner shouted as Gamora walked by them. Gamora closed her cell door and tried to block out the voices of the other prisoners.

*******************************************

"Take her down to the showers. It'll be easier to clean up the blood down there" a prisoner said. Two other prisoners were holding back Gamora as another prisoner held a knife to her neck. Gamora grunted as she tried to break free from their grip but to no avail. Peter heard Gamora as he lifted up his head and saw the prisoner leading the others. Peter took an arm of another prisoner off his stomach and stood up as he went to follow them. You stirred a bit in your sleep before waking up. "Quill what are you doing?" You heard Rocket ask. You watched as Peter left the room and followed the other prisoners. You ran up to the gate. "Quill!" You whisper yelled. One of the prisoners shoved Gamora against the wall. "Gamora, consider this a death sentence. For your crimes against the Galaxy!" He said. "You dare?" Asked a voice. The prisoners turned their attention to who the voice belonged to. A giant muscular man stood behind them. "You know who I am, yes?" He asked. "You're Drax. The Destroyer" one of the prisoners said. You and Rocket caught up to Quill. "Quill!" Rocket whispered. "And you know why they call me this" Drax said.

"You slayed dozens of Ronan's minions" another prisoner said. "Ronan murdered my wife, Ovette. And my daughter Camaria. He slaughtered them where they stood. And he laughed!" Drax yelled. "Quill" you whispered, trying to get his attention. "Her life, is not yours to take. He killed my family. I shall kill one of his in return" he said as he looked at Gamora. "Of course Drax. Here" one of the prisoners said as he handed Drax a knife. Gamora then grabbed one of the prisoners arms and flung him to the ground and then kicking another one. Gamora then held her knife in front of Drax and the only prisoner who was still standing. "Quill" Rocket whispered. Peter smacked his paw away. "I'm no family to Ronan or Thanos" Gamora said as she held two weapons to their throats. Gamora stood still and dropped them to the floor. "I'm your only hope of stopping him" Gamora said. Drax screamed and shoved Gamora into the wall. "Woman, your words mean nothing to me!" Drax yelled. Peter came out from his hiding spot. "Hey! Hey, hey, hey! Hey!" He shouted. "Oh crap" you said as you face palmed. "You know, if killing Ronan is truly your sole purpose I don't think that this is the best way to go about it" Peter said. "Are you not the man this wench attempted to kill?" Drax asked.

"Well I mean she's hardly the first woman to try to do that to me" Peter said. Peter chuckled before lifting his shirt and showing a scar. "Look, this is from a smoking hot Rajak girl. Stabbed me with a fork. Didn't like me skipping out on her at sunrise" Peter then lifted his collar and showed him another scar on his neck. "I got, right here, a Kree girl tired to rip out my thorax. She caught me with the skinny little A'askavariian who worked in Nova Records. I was trying to get information. You ever seen an A'askavariian? They have tentacles and needles for teeth. If you think I'm seriously interested in that, then..." Peter stopped when Drax sent him a death glare. "You don't care. But here's the point. She betrayed Ronan. He's coming for her. And when he does that's when you..." Peter moved one of his fingers across his throat as a way of saying "kill" "why would I put my finger on his throat?" Drax asked. "What?" Peter asked. "Oh no, it's a symbol. This is a symbol for you slicing his throat" Peter said as he moved one of his fingers across his throat again. "I would not slice his throat. I would cut his head clean off" Drax said. "It's a general expression for you killing somebody. You've heard of this. You've seen this right?" Peter asked the other prisoner. "You know what that is" Peter said. The prisoner nodded. "Yeah. Yeah" he said.