Chapter 18

Y/n POV

I wake up and see its nothing but pitch black all around me. As I finally become more aware of around me, the floor is hard and bumpy and a small, barely visible light shines, only enough for me to see that Im in a cell. I crawl to the bars and bang on them, hoping to gain someones attention. I bang for a good 5 minutes before I see a figure walking towards me. I finally see that its Notch and I crawl away fast, only to bump into a wall. "Good, youre awake," he says as he opens the cell door and shuts it behind him. "Where am I?" Ibask. "In my kingdom, well the dungeon area, and Im gonna use you as a weapon to fight youre so called boyfriend," says Notch. My eyes darken at the mention of his name, but I felt my arm get harshly grabbed and Im being dragged. A door is open in front of me and I see a machine and a chair connected too it. I start to panic, but Notch throws me ontop the chair and straps me in. I struggle when my whole head and face gets covered. "Now, any moment, Ill turn this machine on and erase everything between you and Entity, becoming brainwashed and my ally, and most powerful being," he says and then turns on the machine. I begin to panic and then feel a harsh pain and grunt, only for it to get worse and I scream. Notch chuckles darkly and says something I can only make out as 'Entity never was with another woman, I lied to gain you on my side and I succeeded' and walks out.

Entity's POV

I walk out of y/n's house tears rushing down my face and see Herobrine there. I look up and see sympathy on his face and I lose it. "She's gone because I told her to stay here and didnt take her with me," "No its not your fault, you didnt know Notch was watching her, we'll get her back, I promise," he says and I shake my head. My mind racing with thoights of whats gonna happen to her.

Notch's POV

I walk back done to where I was holding y/n and brainwashing her. When I walk in, I see her sitting, not moving. I worry for a minute and walk over, taking off the helmet and unstrap her. As soon as I unstrap her, she grabs my neck and throws me with such a force that I nearly get knocked out. I look up and see nothing but anger in her eyes. "Y/n?" I ask and she tilts her head in confusion. "Whos y/n?" she asks. I smile in triumph and get up, cautiously walking towards her cautiously. "Im Notch, your friend and ally, Im here to help you and win a war against evil, you have elemental powers and have the ability to shift into any animal you want. What I need is a dragon, can you do that, but not in here, outside will be a better option," I explain. She nods and I grin, taking her outside and giving her space. She closes her eyes and then a dark colored smoke surrounds her. Not even a minute later a giant dragon, (f/c) scales, (s/f/c) breath and eyes stands in front of me. I laugh and admire y/n as a dragon. "This is amazing, stay in this form and help me defeat evil entities and Ill let you change back and be my wife and mother to my throne and new world," I say and the head of the dragon nods. Im gonna win this war and no one is gonna stop me.