Chapter 14

3rd Person POV

As y/n and Entity puts the resources away, Entity grabs y/n's hand and brings her closer. She wraps her arms around him and they dance, with no music in the background, and just enjoy eachothers embrace. A few minutes go by and Entity gets antsy, wanting to take y/n right then and there, but also wants to respect her wishes. Y/n looks up at him and he leans in, looking at her lips and eyes. "Can I please just make love to you?" Entity asks. "Yes," y/n replies. He slams his lips ontop of hers and she returns the kiss.

Smut Ahead!!!!! If you dont't like it, skip!!!!!!!

Entity POV

I slam my lips onto y/n, she returns it and it starts out slow. It begins to become more heated and I grab her waist and bring it to my groin. I hear her moan and smirk into the kiss. I let go for a second and tell her too jump. She does as I say and jumps, wrapping her legs around my waist, and I grab her thighs pushing her up against a wall. I put my hands under her shirt, sliding them up and down, getting giggles coming from her. I chuckle and let her take my cloak off and rub my abs. I slam my lips back onto hers and we fight for dominance, me winning obviously. I teleport us to her bedroom and lay her on her bed. She whines at the sudden loss of warmth, when I tell her in a husky voice, "Give me a minute darling," she waits and I take off my pants and boxers and she gulps at the sight. Then she reaches out, but I smack her hand away. I want to please her, not the other way around. I get closer and I take her pants and underwear off, seeing her pussy was soaked. "I havent touched you down there yet and you're already soaked," I chuckle leaning down and putting my face in front of her pussy, blowing cold air onto it and making her whine. I then dive right in and she moans, bucking her hips. I puts my hands on her waist and pin them to the bed. As I eat her out she moans, writhing with pleasure as I continue to eat her out. After a minute or so, she says, "Entity, Im gonna-," "Go ahead sweetheart, cum for me," and as soon as I said that she moans and releases all over my mouth. I continue to eat her out, cleaning her up as she pants from her first orgasm. I lift myself up and see her with her eyes shut, then slowly open. I kiss her, having her taste herself and she moans, I then line up my dick and as soon as the tip touches I ask, "You ready?" She nods, unable to speak and I slowly go in, feeling how tight she is. "Fuck, you're tight," I hiss. She moans and closes her eyes tighter, clearly in pain. I stay there for maybe a minute before I feel her buck her hips and I take that as a signal and begin to move back and forth slowly. She moans softly and I go slow and easy. She then says to go faster and at first I was unsure, but I went faster, she moans louder and bucks her hips faster. I decide to be a little more rough with her and I pound into her harder and faster. She clearly loves it as her moans get louder and she bucks her hips sharply into mine. "Ngh- Entity, feel so- good," she says. I smirk and go faster and harder. She tightens around me and I know she's close so I go harder and faster, feeling her velvety walls clamp down. "Ent- Im gonna-" she tries to say. "Go ahead sweetheart, let me feel you let go," I say. As soon as I said that, she moans and I feel her gush around my cock. I ride her through her orgasm, feeling my own start to peak. I finally cum inside her and stay there, propping myself up with my arms, trying not to crush her. She moans feeling me let go. She opens her eyes and smiles at me. "That...was...amazing" she says through her pants. "That was," I relpy back. I pull out and she whimpers at the loss and lay beside her, covering us both up. She turns around and cuddles into me, falling asleep instantly. I look down and smile, brushing her hair away from her face before I fall asleep myself with a smile on my face.