PLEASE READ!

READ THE LAST NOTE ‼️

It's my honor to know that you love my story, thank you so much. However at this pace, I can no longer publish the remaining chapters since I'd recieved a warning notice that's why I wasn't able to upload a single chapter yesterday. It was heartbreaking but I also realized that it was quite unfair for my readers from other platforms who tend to unlock my chapters. Really, I love you all.

This story is still on-going and currently has  73 chapters on GoodNovel app and Dreame app, I'm hoping to complete this story for the next two weeks before Christmas. I'm quite excited because this has a lot of extreme (s*x) scenes and secrets to unfold. Steamy one, jealousy moments, cute scenes with possessiveness all over. I'm still hoping that you can finish reading this on GoodNovel or Dreame app. Don't worry, you can gain free coins after doing the task that was assigned to you. The coins can be used to unlock the chapters.

ABOUT GOODNOVEL APP:
It is an app that you can download on Google play store. Create an account and log in to receive free coins. You can search "CLAIMED BY MY EX-HUSBAND" and this story would appear so click it. You can add this to your library and follow me as well, if you like. I would love to read your reviews and comments of my book there. Thank you in advance.

ABOUT DREAME APP:
The same as the GoodNovel app. Repeat.

A/N: I really love you all so I hope you'll still wait for my new stories in the future. I'm planning to continue writing the Taglish story of mine called "SEDUCING MY BROTHER'S BEST FRIEND" next year. However, I can't guarantee to publish the chapters fast because I also plan to write another English story as Pay-To-Read. Don't worry, the Taglish one will be free, so put it as my Christmas gifts for all of you.

Instagram: HEAVENinHELL24
TikTok: HEAVENinHELL24
Facebook: Hell Heaven
Twitter (NEW): HEAVENinHELL24

ABOUT THE AUTHOR:
*A 2nd year college student
*BEED
*20 years old
*Not tall
*Has thick eyebrows
*They often call 'the smart kid' but I don't really consider myself as that one.
*NBSB
*A contracted writer from different platforms
*Started writing English story last 2020
*An Otaku
*Anime is my first love
*Love reading BL manhwa
* (BJ Alex) is my favorite and has been desperate to read the rest of the chapters from (Jinx) as well.
*Colorblind (Sa Fictional men)
*Love the villains than the heroes.

****

You can comment your small introduction to yourself as well hehe. I'm planning to pick some names and character design for my next story. I would refer to your comments. Thank you and I love you all!❤️