I pointed to the man who was hitting her in the kitchen and she started crying. "That's my dad!"

Asia was screaming and crying for him to stop hurting her.

___________________
CARTER P.O.V.

Yo bro I'm sorry to interrupt your meeting but take this it's I'lan! JT said coming into the meeting.

She just called me tell her go back to sleep she shouldn't be up!

Carter take this! He said forcefully. He never calls me by my name and the look in his eyes something wasn't right! I took the phone from his hands.

Baby girl? I asked clearing my throat.

Daddy come home now! I'lan sang in complete tears.

What's wrong I'lan? I asked getting up. I could hear crying in the background. "Is that Harmony crying to?!"

Yes, daddy someone is hurting Asia! This man came in the house and he hit Asia and took her robe off and was hitting her. He got her bent over the counter  now with her head on the counter. He's touching her no no spots and she's crying. Daddy I'm scared! She said crying I jumped up from the table so quick as she was talking I grabbed my gun and jumped in my car. I was about 10 minutes from home.

Daddy it's my dad! Harmony said into the phone.

Where are you going? I'lan asked.

Where's who going I'lan? I asked confused but she must ain't have her ear to the phone.

Daddy why are you hurting my mommy?

Get off Asia! I'lan yelled. "My daddy is on the phone and he's going to kill you!" I'lan yelled.

Girls go back upstairs please! Asia cried.

Fuck you lil bitch and yo daddy! Asia I'll blow yo shit back right now! He yelled.

Get off her! They both yelled.

Move lil bitches! He yelled at them.

I'lan! I'lan!!!!! I yelled loudly each time. "I'lan, Harmony!" My heart was beating in my ass. As I drove faster and faster.

___________________
ASIA P.O.V.

Don't touch them! I yelled as he let me go. He pulled a gun out and aimed it at my girls. I ran in front of them so fast.

You came here for me Dante, I'll do anything and I mean anything you want just don't hurt them! I begged and cried I pushed them away and they ran upstairs.

I know you will! He hit me so hard across my face with the gun I fell to the floor.

Girls come out, come out where ever you are! He sang cocking the gun back going up the stairs. I got up in pain and ran to the front of the house. My body felt so weak. I ran upstairs and to my room he seen me and tried to come after me. I closed the door and he broke it off the henges. He grabbed me by my throat until I couldn't breathe. He threw me on my bed and walked out the room.

Hey girls! He yelled. I fumbled around my dresser finding my gun. I loaded the clip and went into the hallway. "Don't touch my fuckin daughters bitch!" I shot him and he fell down the back steps and into the kitchen. Carter pulled him off the stairs and started beating his ass so bad. He threw punches after punches. Dante got out his grip and picked his gun up. I stood in front of Carter and pulled the trigger he fell back. And Carter took the gun from my hands

Bitch I told you I was gone kill you! Carter said pulling the trigger three times to the head. I ran into his arms crying and he grabbed me and held me tight. "You okay?" "Please tell me you're okay! Asia!"