Episode 52: Perfect Overhaul

LET'S CATCH YOU UP TO SPEED!

"I'm Sonic, the world's fastest hedgehog and a Class 1-A student at UA High School. Last time, I finally faced off against Overhaul again. Thing's got pretty messy... I almost crossed the line there's no coming back from. This battle ain't over yet though. The whole place is comin' apart! We've gotta get outta here and fast!"

Picking up from the last episode, a badly damaged Overhaul is slinking away when he sees several of his stronger goons all either deceased or unconscious. The villain uses this as a last-ditch effort and activates his full power, fusing with both them and the matter around him.

Nighteye: *cough* It's not over yet. Be on your guard!

Music Insert:

Just then, the room explodes as all the walls and debris are being manipulated by Overhaul, causing the building to collapse. At this moment, Sonic and Deku put up their guard as they hear a sound and see a humongous trail of spikes headed right for them. Sonic, Deku, and Eri are able to move out of the way fast enough, but Lemillion's injuries make it hard for him to move. In one final act of heroism, Nighteye is able to push his intern out of the way, taking the hit for him. Despite this, Nighteye smiles.

Lemillion: SIR!!!

There's no time to mourn, however, as spikes and beams are shooting out everywhere, and the only ways out are blocked off by rubble and debris At that moment, Amajiki, Silver, and Blaze finally manage to catch up with the others, having gotten lost in the labyrinth.

Blaze: Sonic! What's happening?!

Sonic: The place is coming down! The only way out is up! We gotta move! Blaze, ZG! Grab anyone you can and move it!

Uraraka and Blaze: On it!

Sonic: Silver, I need you to do what you can to keep this place from coming apart!

Silver: Right!

Sonic: Deku, you're with me. Grab Eri! We're going after Overhaul

Deku: Right!

As Deku is about to grab Eri, she's shot up high into the air by a stone pillar.

Sonic and Deku: ERI!!!

Without hesitation, Deku quickly activates full cowling and leaps across the falling rubble to reach the girl. Sonic does the same, running and parkouring up the walls. Eri looks down at the big drop before her, clinging to Lemillion's cape as Overhaul's voice begins to taunt her.

Overhaul: This is your fault, Eri! You caused this! They're all going to suffer because of you! Is that what you want?!

Eri is in tears when Deku calls out to her.

Deku: ERI!!!

She is snapped out of her crying and looks down at the hero below, doing everything he can to reach her.

Deku: I'M COMING ERI!!! HANG ON!!!

Overhaul: FOOLISH CHILD!!!

Eri: W-Why? Why is he going so far?

The building continues to crumble as Sonic does what he can to clear the way for Deku.

Sonic: ERI!!!

She looks up at the hedgehog as he homing attacks boulders and falling debris to protect her.