"Can i come?" She asked , yawning.

"Nah.. here tho." I said, unzippin my bag and throwing her 2 stacks.

"Ion wanna see you when i get back" i told her before leaving out.

———
"First thing on my mind when I wake up, Gotta go get me some cake up, then murder...They take one of yours but don't cry Get off your ass and go slide, and shirt em... " i rapped as i drove.

I was otw to make a few drops then i have to drop this duffel of weed off to rod so i could get my money. I had to hurry up though because the guys was sliding at 2.

"$45 is crazy 5ive." Jah told me as i handed him a bag of weed. "Well if you feel that way, it's because you asked for a crazy amount. You got my money or not?" I questioned him, placing my hand on my gun that was in my lap and raising an eyebrow.

He handed me my money and I drove off. I never understood why niggas ask for shit and expect you to hold up your end of the bargain but they can never follow through with theirs.

My phone chimed. It was 2 messages from khy. I jus assumed he was asking about some weed, like always.

...
Kiyana Charlotte Moore | Ki
ATL, GA📍

Kiyana turn that shit down!" Khylan yelled outside of my door. I rolled my eyes and turned my music up some more. I was jus tryna vibe and he was making it mad hard.

"It can be on 100 when i leave but for right now, its giving me a headache, damn!" He yelled louder.

Where tf he goin?

I paused my music and opened my door, revealing an angry Khylan.

"Where u finna go?" I asked him, tilting my head. "To see a moose about a monkey" he replied. "Thats not funny Khylan, foreeal" i said, mugging him.

"Im finna go chill with the guys.." he informed me. My mind immediately reverted to jameel.

"Take me with you" i said. "Nah" he shook his head before walking away. I scrunched my face up and followed him downstairs to the kitchen. "Why you wanna go with me?" He asked, grabbing the kool-aid out the fridge and a cup out the cabinet. He made him a cup of juice and sipped on it. "Youn even like people.."

Because i wanna see yo fine ass homeboy.

He had a point though.

"Umm because I dont wanna be home alone." I lied. He curled his lip at me and set his cup down. Can he see straight through my lies??

"You home alone any other time Ki..."

I started to get nervous. "Just take me" i said before turning and going up the steps. He cant tell me no if ian there to hear it!

I took a quick shower and decided to wear something chill but cute yk? It took me a minute to figure it out but I ended up with a cute fit.

After getting dressed, i wanted to take cute mirror pictures but sadly, i was interrupted by an impatient Khylan.

"You ready to go?" He asked. I could tell he was rushing me by his tone of urgency. "Yes" i replied, grabbing my phone and putting my hands in my pockets. "Dukes gon be home by 11 so be in the house by then.." he told me as we walked down the steps.

That means I only have about 7 hours to enjoy my life.. it also meant Khylan wasn't coming home tonight.

...