03.

KIYANA CHARLOTTE MOORE | KI
ATL, GA📍

Why would Guapo let a rat and it's owner in

Why would Guapo let a rat and it's owner in..?

"5IVE DONT TELL ME YOU PUT ME OUT TO HANG WITH THIS HO!" janae said, walking in, yelling. I jus continued to eat my chips and watch khy play the game because who she talkin about?

"Aye bruh watch yo mouf.. and move around with allat. What you want?" Meel asked, muggin her. "Britt need money for some diapers but because her baby-daddy is BROKE- WHO BROKE?" B-lou yelled, standing up.

"Ew why are you getting so loud?" Janae asked B-lou. They started going back & forth. I looked at khy, who was minding his business playing the game, Guapo, who sat on the couch eating his snacks and watching everyone, and jameel was busy yelling at Janae and B.

This is ghetto.

"Yall mfs need to gtfo with allat. If she so worried about having money for her baby, she need to put that nigga on child support or WORK." Meel went off.

"Whateva 5ive, we gone anyway. You letting dogs and ROACHES in that dont even know they own net worth or name-OW!" she yelled, after getting hit in her face by a candle glass that came from my hand and then falling down.

"If u gon talk shit throw out names or jus shut the fuck up" I said before mugging her. It took her a minute to get up and her head was bleeding. "IMA FUCK U UP" she yelled, not catching her balance. Britt stood there in shock.

"Yea yea, catch some balance before trying to catch these hands ho" i replied, sitting back down and grabbing my chips.

B and Guapo started laughing while jameel and khy stared at me and Janae.

She tried to run up but Jameel grabbed janae and threw her out and britt followed her.

Britt didn't come off as the messy type.

The door closed and everyone was looking at me. "What?" I mugged them. "The candle was still lit after it left your hand..." guapo told me. "I know.." I responded, sitting back down and looking at the wax on the floor.

""OH THIS BITCH CRAZY!" B-lou yelled before him and guapo started cracking up. I jus shook my head got back on TikTok. I felt someone watching me. I looked back and saw Jameel.

"C'mere" he said in my ear. I felt tingles go down my spine and butterflies appear in my stomach. He got up and walked towards the back door so i waited til he was outside before getting up and going out there to him.

It felt colder out.. but then again its always colder at night.

"Hm?" I asked him, standing there. He was rolling up a blunt, getting ready to light it. "Why you throw my candle at that girl?" He questioned me. "Because she was getting on my nerves" I answered him before sitting in the chair next to him. "Ok but that was my favorite candle.. and ts was $8" he said.