Field test

Y/n POV

We hurriedly ran out of there, the Indominous was struggling since he was kind of big to get in.

I was the first to get out since I was faster than the two. We started running away from there as fast as we could. Even though I knew the Indominous Rex was already following something else.

I saw that Claire had gotten her phone out and dialed the control center. "Lowery, we found him. South of the Gyrosphere Valley, between the old park and the Aviary." She informed Lowery. "Yes. Get ACU out here. Real guns this time." She instructed. She suddenly stopped making us stop as well. "Who's flying it?" She asked. When he answered she widened her eyes and hung up the phone.

She then started running making Owen and I follow her. We panted when we stopped on a hill, looking at the helicopter that was heading towards the pterodactyl sanctuary.

I gasped when it started shooting bullets at the Indominous. "They're gonna crash." I muttered in fear.

We saw the Indominous running towards the pterodactyl sanctuary and crashing inside. I could hear him. I could hear him yelling at them.

"Get out! Go on, cause chaos! Go!" He yelled. We soon saw the pterodactyls flying out and heading towards the helicopter.

I could see a man falling out and hanging on to a rope. But a pterodactyl swooped towards him and ate him.

I covered my mouth in horror and disgust. We soon saw the helicopter slowly going down. Claire gasped and widened her eyes in horror.

We watched as the helicopter crash down. Soon an explosion was heard making me flinch a bit. After the explosion, a whole bunch of Pterodactyls started flying out and came towards us.

"The trees. The trees!" I yelled, pushing the two towards the trees. We quickly ran for cover and looked back to see all of the pterodactyls flying to the park.

We hurriedly ran in the direction of the park, but we found an emergency team halfway. Suddenly Claire's phone rang, and she picked it up.

"Hello?" She answered as we ran. While she spoke on the phone, Owen and I smirked when we saw two motorcycles next to each other.

We ran towards them and I smiled when I noticed the keys attached. "Hey!" Owen called out to Claire. She turned around and ran towards Owen. "Get on!" He instructed her. She hopped on the back making us start them up and we drove hurriedly towards the park.

...

When we got there, we saw a whole bunch of people running for their lives. I parked the motorcycle behind Owen's and quickly got off.

Owen, Claire and I then ran with the guards outside. Luckily, I grabbed one of their guns and held it close to me.

"I'll catch up with you guys!" I yelled at them and headed towards the direction where I knew where Zach and Gray were.

Once I got closer, I could hear screams of horror. I slowed down a bit and stopped behind the two boys.

I looked at Claire's assistant in grief when I saw how she was being beaten around by the pterodactyls. Unfortunately, they were both eaten by the mosasaurus.

"Go! Get inside now!" Zach instructed Gray. But I grabbed his arm. He turned his head to look at me and had a dumbstruck look in his face.

"I know where your aunt Claire is. Follow me." I instructed him. I then started running in the direction where Claire and Owen were. Not letting go of Zach. I quickly looked behind me and smiled when Zach grabbed Gray's arm.