"He's not here. He's still not here. Where could he be?" Esme, ever so motherly, started pacing, she had just came in from the family's hunt. Carlisle went to her side and rubbed her back.

"He'll be fine. He can take care of himself."

"I know, but with nomads around, who knows what will happen." Esme breathed out.

"He'll be fine. I promise." Carlisle reassured his family.

⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘

It's been hours and he finally got home. He was hoping he could just slip past them but reading their thoughts, that wasn't going to happen. Especially not with his worried mother.

"Where have you been?!" Esme asked as she got up. She marched over to him and gave him a big hug.

"If we had a beating heart it would've stopped with how worried we were." Alice frowned.

"Well I'm fine." He said bluntly. Rose had enough of his sass and decided she'd be straightforward with the vampire.

"Where were you and what did you do?"

Edward looked down to his feet. "I went to watch Bella. And then we went to dinner and I uh. I told her about us."

"What the fuck?!" Rose screamed. Esme gave her a pointed look, she said nothing though because she knew Rose wouldn't pay any attention to her at the moment.

"How did this happen?" She yelled again.

"I don't need to explain myself." He growled.

"Yes you do-"

"Never mind that. She's going to come over tomorrow. That's it." He thundered up to his room and continued to slam his door after he got in.

⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘

Bella was going to come over in an hour. Rose was freaking out. Esme was excited to cook. Alice was excited to finally talk to her. Ophelia and Jasper, however, weren't. Especially Jasper.

Ophelia was worried for him. She knew how hard it was for him to control his thirst. And considering the fact Bella's scent was irresistible, it was extra hard. Ophelia took Jasper out for a hunt so they could get his thirst under control so he wouldn't attack Bella.

But now Bella was going to be at the house soon. So the others helped to cook and clean while the blonde and brunette hunted.

"Hey Bella!" Lia said kindly, jumping down from the tree branch she was standing on. Alice's eyes roamed over to her sister.

"Fe-Fe!" Her bell-like voice chimed. Lia looked over to her and smiled.

Walking over to Bella, a thud was heard, big feet made the thud. Ophelia speed walked over to Bella and hugged her. "I'm Ophelia." She stepped away from her "oh. You do smell good."

Edward snapped his neck towards the girl. "Lia what are you-"

"Don't worry. Bella and I will be great friends." She said, looking at Edward then looked back to Bella. "You can call me Fe-Fe or Lia if my name is too long."

Bella have an awkward smile "it's not. But, okay." Jasper felt that she was uncomfortable.

Ophelia went over to her mate's side. Jasper was stiff while holding his breath, chest puffed out. Carlisle took notice of the man's stiff position.

"Sorry, Jasper is our newest vegetarian. It's a little difficult for him."

"It's a," he took a second to contain himself, "pleasure to meet you." He finally let out. Lia looked up to him.

"It's okay Jasper. You won't hurt her."

Edward, who was extremely uncomfortable, told Bella he would give her a tour of the house, so off they went.

"I'll see you soon!" Alice said when she saw her brother drag Bella away from the family. Alice went over to her sister and put a flower from her pocket in her hair. She then skipped off with Sabrina by her side.

Carlisle and his family exchanged some giggles, besides Rose, then said "I think that went well."

Esme looked at the blonde female. "Clean this up. Now."

"