𝚈𝚎𝚕𝚖𝚞𝚝 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 || Screaming at 3 in the morning

Bro this monster looking so goofy 💀

anyways here we go ig

------

You were tossing and turning in your dreams.
But what caused this..?

"Someone! Help me!" I was running in some mysterious forest. It was too much for me to handle. I collapsed onto the ground. I was too weak to even stand! I just laid there and looked up. I was gonna die, huh? I felt my breathing get slower..and slower.....My eyes closed...

"AAAAAAAAA"

I shot awake and heard the same noise. What..? Okay, who's screaming at 3 in the morning? Ugh..I got out of bed and walked out of my house. I was currently on fire Haven and I still heard that noise! Ugh...I looked for my transportation tool. I found my tool, which was near the stupid wubbox that recently appeared here. I got into my tool, which was a plane (stupid idiots), and off I went. I tried to locate the sound as it got louder and louder. It appears as if the sound was coming from Amber Island. Seems like the player is finally starting on that island, huh?

I landed onto the island, and saw another monster. It was Flowah. "Flowah you looked like you got scared by a ghost or somethin'." "Oh, I was just sleeping until that little shit decided to wake up and scream at 3 in the morning." He pointed to the screaming monster. "Apparently his name is Yelmut. Fitting for the things name, right (Y/N)?" He said. "Yep." I walked over to the monster.

"Hey dude can you please shut the-"
"AAAAAAAAA"
"GAH-" I took a step back. Oh my fucking god...

-----

It's been a few. I haven't visited amber Island in a while. I've managed to pick up a hobby of singing.  It was currently 3 in the morning and I was pretty bored.  The thought of Amber Island crossed my mind and I went 'fuck it I'ma go to amber island' so I walked out of my house (made sure to lock it) and walked into my little plane and flew to Amber Island.  I saw Yelmut.  He was the one one awake.

I landed and walked to the little fella.
"You sing right?"
He nods.
"Wanna sing?"
He frantically nods.  God...it was honestly cute.
And lets just say the monsters were filing a complaint because of how loud me and Yel were.
But we didn't care.
Because friends do stuff together.
And we loved our company.

_____

Yeah
I really had no ideas for this 💀

Uh
I tried sorry if it didnt meet your expectation
and uh
sorry for it being short